43

Chapter Forty-Three

    Yunqiu seldom gets angry with others, except this time.

    He remembered Qiu, even the doctor and Xiao Xunqiu couldn't coax him to smile, and the conversation between the two sides couldn't go on. Following Xiao Wenshui's attitude, the doctor and Xiao Xunqiu criticized him for sneaking out again this time without reporting to anyone, and told him: "Do you know how anxious we were when we found out that you disappeared? Ah? You Why did you run so far alone? You still skipped class, and the teacher worked so hard to come over to make up for you alone, and you just left him there for one afternoon and one night, isn’t that rude, tell me?"

    Yunqiu was very unhappy, and also very uncooperative: "Anyway, you are with him, and you will scold me for everything I do. I will not give him medicine in the future, and he will not have medicine to take when he gets sick."

    The doctor has one head and two big ones: "Look at you, here it is again. Is this what you should say to Mr.? Give him back, even the eldest brother?"

    Yunqiu said: "I don't call, I have already admitted that I missed it, and I will study hard, but don’t think that I will call him. I will not send him text messages.” The

    doctor said: “Then what about your report? You have to write your own report Yes , it’s also your homework.”

    Yunqiu said sullenly: “Then I’ll send it to you, and you send it to him, anyway, I don’t want to talk to him.” The

    doctor had nothing to do afterwards: “Then tell me, what should I do? So, you just talked to Mr.? Let’s scold him together, okay? Scold him in front of him, Mr. is a stinky man who treats our Qiuqiu’s kindness as a donkey’s liver and lungs. If you are so fierce, you will not be able to marry a wife in the future. Is this okay?"

    Yunqiu still said, "I don't want it."

    But he couldn't say exactly what he wanted.

    Just halfway through the second week of school, Yunqiu was unusually silent. After he came back from Xiao Wenshui's company, he continued his class without saying a word.

    As Xiao Wenshui asked, be very obedient.

    During the day, he has the best teacher in the league to make up basic high school courses for him. In the evening, there are no classes, but he has to arrange life practical experience alone. What Yunqiu has to learn includes but is not limited to swimming, driving, and various vicious environments. escape training.

    These trainings are harder than studying. Sometimes when Yunqiu returns to the dormitory, he collapses on the bed, falls asleep while holding the bear, and has no time to take off his shoes. The next morning, I woke up with a sore back and a sore back, and I had to rush to wash up.

    Even his teacher said: "I didn't expect Xiaoqiu to be so obedient. I thought he would not cooperate with his studies after hearing what you said, but he studies very hard and has a strong receptivity. He learns very quickly."

    His There is only one teacher, a retired university teacher and a kind grandfather. This person's skills are bottomless, and he teaches Yunqiu's general courses by himself, and his manner of speaking is also at the level of a scholar. It is said that being able to invite his old man to come out of the mountain is completely "a challenge for himself". He said: "I have taught so many students. To be honest, the students I brought out pushed the progress of human history forward by a century. How can this be done?" There are all of them. But I haven’t taken autistic students, so I’ll give it a try.”