62

Chapter 62

    The next day, Yunqiu still went to school.

    This is what he asked for. His fever subsided a bit, and when he woke up in the morning, when he saw Xiao Wenshui again, he hardly dared to meet his eyes—he just fiddled with the fried eggs on the plate, and whispered: "I, I want to go back to study. My second The next month's exam was 300 points higher than the first time. I thought, I want to continue to go back and endorse."

    He didn't want to indulge in such an atmosphere anymore, he didn't want to stay in this gentle and sweet place with Xiao Wenshui anymore. home. His paper shell is gradually melting, and Xiao Wenshui is about to see his secret.

    He can't let him know, at least it can be the same as before. They can still be together sweetly. He voluntarily gave up the bright and splendid choice that once existed, and also forgot the words and deeds of those around him, which were very bad, very bad, and selectively forgot it, even though the love and happiness he thought seemed to be just Mirror flowers and water moon.

    The flowers in the mirror are also flowers, and the moon in the water is also the moon. He has listened to the nameless birdsong outside the window for eighteen years, and he doesn't care about waiting for another flower that won't bloom.

    Yun Qiu is so cowardly, he no longer has the momentum to attack people with open teeth and claws, just like every time he faces something new that makes him feel uneasy, he doesn't have the courage to step out again to meet the heavy rain and strong wind.

    Because there is Xiao Wenshui in this door.

    Yun Qiu left the house as if running away, and only after arriving at the school did she feel a little relieved.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't seem to notice his strangeness, but just reminded him before he went out: "I have something to do at the company today and tomorrow, you are free these days or you are on vacation, go pick out a new mobile phone you like by yourself. Or I can have someone deliver it.”

    Yunqiu knew that when he said delivery, the counter staff would come to his door, and he would send hundreds of them for him to choose, so he quickly said: “No, I, I can go to the street by myself When I buy a mobile phone, I can buy the style and color I like, and I can also exercise."

    "Okay, call me if you have something to do." Xiao Wenshui narrowed his eyes and looked at him, "Do you remember my phone number?"

    Now everyone's phone number is fixed, and it shares a sequence with the ID card number.

    Yun Qiu recited it in front of him, very obedient. He went to school, Xiao Wenshui went to work, and dropped him off at the school gate.

    Before parting, they would have a farewell kiss that had been agreed upon with each other. Since getting married, every time Xiao Wenshui went on a business trip, Yun Qiu would always pounce on him before he left, kissing and rubbing , trying her best to act like a spoiled child at him, not wanting him to leave, and realizing that she really couldn't change his schedule, she could only settle for the next best thing and pray for him to come back sooner.

    No one can bear him acting like a baby, as if not taking him with him is like a big mistake. Once Xiao Wenshui carried him directly to the airport, but finally calmed down and asked the driver to take Yunqiu back to school.

    On this day, they finished the kiss quietly. Yunqiu was very nervous and didn't think about it at all. Xiao Wenshui sent him out of the car, held his shoulders, saw no one around, so he leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, staying for two or three seconds.