88

Chapter 88

    Some people around wanted to come up and pull the two of them apart, and some people kept asking about the situation. Several people in Union police uniforms surrounded them, a little bit trying to separate them with force—they didn’t know that this suddenly appeared What happened to the Omega boy, just considering that Xiao Wenshui is one of the most valuable people in the league, he wanted to take him away for emergency treatment.

    But their seemingly indifferent expressions and well-trained actions caused misunderstandings. Yun Qiu stared closely at the group of people who sent the helicopter. Their uniforms did not have any identity marks, but they were solemn and majestic.

    Xiao Wenshui was still half-kneeling, hugging him, unconscious. Yunqiu hugged him tightly, not sure if he had fainted, but just looked at them vigilantly, not allowing anyone to approach, trying hard to completely protect Xiao Wenshui in her arms, just like hugging her own Like a bear.

    Those beautiful eyes widened like a bluffing kitten. He said sternly and somewhat fiercely: "You are not allowed to touch him! Go away!" The

    team leader of the special mission obviously felt troubled by this. They all only knew Xiao Wenshui, and they didn't know why a strange boy appeared suddenly. . He asked him: "Who are you?"

    Yun Qiu continued to stare back fiercely: "I am his Omega, he is my alpha, I will call the police, and I will send him to the hospital. You don't want to Come here, don't try to bully him." The

    two sides were at a stalemate for a moment.

    And Yun Qiu simply ignored them, he shook Xiao Wenshui and found that he had no voice, so he hurriedly took off his gas mask, laid him flat on the ground, and tried to inhale the thick smoke a little First Aid for Cleanliness. Xiao Xiaolang circled around the two of them, this half-sized dog behaved like a vicious dog, putting on the posture of guarding the house and protecting the master.

    Yunqiu recited the first aid knowledge he had learned in the AD Academy one by one with a serious face, and was about to untie the clothes on Xiao Wenshui's chest when he suddenly saw the person in front of him move and reached out to hold him fingers, squeezed lightly.

    Xiao Wenshui seemed to be talking about something.

    Yunqiu leaned over to listen, and heard him say softly: "It's okay, Yunqiu, you can go with them."

    Yunqiu said "Oh", and continued to listen, and saw that Xiao Wenshui didn't move anymore, just holding his hand. The hands are still slightly exerting force.

    Yun Qiu hesitated for a moment, and whispered in his ear, "I will go with you, big brother, and tomorrow, I will be with you too."

    She loosened her fingertips slightly. Xiao Wenshui fell into a coma as if he had exhausted his last bit of strength.

    .

    When Xiao Xunqiu and his group arrived, Xiao Wenshui was sleeping in the ward. His body was fine, but he went into temporary shock due to the high temperature and lack of oxygen, and his wrist was slightly burned.

    Because Xiao Wenshui's personal safety was a priority at the national defense level, Yunqiu was asked out of the ward and could only sit on a chair outside the corridor and wait. There is a dog at his feet, a panicked kitten in his flight bag, and he has fallen asleep with a bear in his arms.

    This is all the items he salvaged from the fire. A puppy, a kitten, and a puppet polar bear. He even grabbed two bottles of water and five kilograms of animal food when he was free. In addition, there is a school bag.