56

Chapter fifty-six

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Giving a baby is very painful. Yunqiu, you are resistant to anesthesia. If you can't have a baby for a while, it will hurt... very painful."

    Yunqiu muttered: "Why. I know, It is said in the documentary that you can go to bed without pain when giving birth, why is it useless to me? You also said before, if I want to give birth..."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "You have used too many neurosuppressive drugs and drugs since you were young. Tolerance to anesthetics has already developed, and you are in poor health now. Once you use anesthesia, you are prone to symptoms such as respiratory depression, vomiting, and cardiac arrest. If you... you want to have children in the future, at least four or five years later After a few years."

    Yunqiu thought for a while, and said a little unwillingly: "Then, can I exercise? It's been a long time for four years. We have all come here, and our baby hasn't come here yet. He must I’m very anxious.”

    He seemed to take this as a matter of course, because he and Xiao Wenshui were both reborn, so the baby should also be reborn, but because the two of them went back to a year ago, they haven’t provided the baby back yet. It's just a chance.

    He was thinking about this matter, as if he was thinking about trying to get some delicious food for Xiao Xiaolang, and ordering a small dress for the bear who sleeps with him every night, because "the little bear is naked and has no clothes, it's very poor." ".

    Xiao Wenshui paused, and said nothing more, just said: "Go to sleep."

    Yunqiu said: "Then where are you going?"

    Xiao Wenshui said: "I'll go find your sister Su, I have something to talk to She said."

    Since Yunqiu was jealous last time, when Xiao Wenshui and Susan came into contact, he would always tell him. It was also because of this candid attitude that Yunqiu herself felt embarrassed.

    He got up and looked at Xiao Wenshui, and said coyly: "Then you, come back earlier, and don't fall in love with Sister Su."

    Xiao Wenshui smiled: "Okay."

    He walked out the door, Send a text message to Susan: "Are you free now? The infusion plan for tomorrow should be transferred to today, I have a little bleeding under the eyes."

    Susan replied quickly: "Okay, I'll be right over."

    After Yunqiu slept for more than an hour, Xiao Wenshui woke her up and went out to watch the fireworks with others. Originally, he thought that the scope of the wedding was only on this island, but he did not expect that Xiao Wenshui took him to another nearby island by sailing the boat by himself, and shone a flashlight on a dark, The towering thing: "Yunqiu, what is that?"

    Yunqiu then stared at the shadow, wondering, "Is it a big, big TV tower? Like an iron tower." As

    it approached, Xiao Wenshui went down first Went into the water, pulled the yacht to the shore, and then Yunqiu jumped off. At that moment, behind the two of them, a light came on—a radiant Ferris wheel slowly turning, shining brightly in the center of the island.

    Yunqiu was insanely happy, and Lai jumped around beside Xiao Wenshui, shouting, full of surprises: "Big brother, you brought the Ferris wheel here too!

    " Seeing the lighthouse, the sea breeze blows here all year round, and the load-bearing structure is relatively complicated. Considering the degree of rust and weathering, it is not as tall as the one in Star City Amusement Park. But if you move the one in Star City over, you will have nothing to sit on when you go back. At this point, he paused, and looked back at Yunqiu, "Do you still like it?"