54

Chapter Fifty-Four

    Going home at night, Xiao Wenshui called someone to pack things, and asked Yunqiu to bring all the things he liked.

    Yunqiu was very sleepy, so he only asked Xiao Xiaoxiong and Xiao Xiaolang to accompany him by name, and made no other arrangements.

    Xiao Wenshui gave him a box of beautiful invitations, and said: "Whoever you want to invite to our wedding, send this invitation to him tomorrow. Tell them our wedding is only three days away, and we will make arrangements here." Everything."

    Yunqiu pulled himself together and asked him: "Then can I invite Big Bear over?"

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Yes."

    Yunqiu counted the invitations there. One for the doctor, one for Xiao Xunqiu, one for the old professor, one for the owner of the milk tea shop, and Wen Cunrui, and a painter friend who was with Wen Cunrui—helped him take a short video by the campfire The painter of the video.

    After the division, Xiao Wenshui took away the doctor's and Xiao Xunqiu's invitations. He said: "I have already sent invitations to them, Yunqiu, please contact the rest tonight, if you are sure you can come, we will send the invitations together tomorrow."

    Yunqiu immediately understood: "Oh , because they are our mutual acquaintances, so it’s good to send one. But, Mr. Chen is also your teacher, why didn’t you send him an invitation?”

    Xiao Wenshui paused and said, “I sent it to him, He didn't accept it, so you still need to deliver

    it." Yun Qiu became puzzled: "Why didn't he accept it?"

    This is actually a long story.

    Xiao Wenshui used to be the old man's proud student, not only had a family background, even the old man's daughter and son-in-law used to be Xiao Wenshui's high school teacher. A painting that Xiao Wenshui drew when he was a sophomore in high school, was still the old man's daughter and sent it to the Alliance International Competition. In the end, he won the first place and was auctioned for an astonishing price.

    It can be said that half of Xiao Wenshui's painting journey was due to his family's insight, matchmaking, and not wanting to bury his talent. However, later, the old man had a disagreement because he transferred to the business school, and his daughter and son-in-law accidentally disappeared in a sandstorm while traveling. After suffering this blow, the old man retired and lived in seclusion, refusing to see visitors. Xiao Wenshui went to visit every year, but was rejected every year. In the end, he inherited the family business, and he didn't have much time to contact each other. The two families gradually drifted apart.

    When the old gentleman was invited again, it was because of Yunqiu.

    At that time, Yunqiu had just adapted to the outside environment and needed a teacher who made up lessons. Although he is in the recovery period, he is still prone to fear of strangers and refuses to socialize. Therefore, one teacher for each subject is completely unfeasible. He needs to find an all-round teacher to teach him.

    Xiao Wenshui came to visit and told the teacher about Yunqiu's life experience, his autism and his future plans.

    Maybe it was because he couldn't bear him as a former student, or maybe it was because he remembered that Yun Gan was also his student, and the old man agreed, so he came to teach Yunqiu.

    Xiao Wenshui originally wanted Yunqiu to go to the old man's house to make up lessons by himself, but the old man just said: "Let me go out and walk around too. I'm getting old and I can't stay at home all the time. Medical University is a good place. I’ll be here after taking a walk every day.”