51

Chapter 51

    When going to bed this day, Xiao Wenshui also slept for a relatively long time like last time.

    At five hours, this was the longest and best sleep he'd had in a week.

    When he woke up, he was obviously in a better mood. Yunqiu was hungry, and the robot happened to be upgrading again, so there was no way to cook for him, so he came to find him something to eat.

    Xiao Wenshui asked him, "What do you want to eat?"

    Yunqiu thought for a while, and found that what he missed most was the cafeteria of the Medical University. He slobbered and said, "Sweet and sour pork ribs, the green vegetable with vinegar, sliced ​​noodles, Coke The chicken, the crispy bones in the Bobo chicken, and I want to drink the old duck soup in the crock pot..." The

    Union Medical University is not as good as Xingda in the overall ranking, but the cafeteria is more famous than Xingda. Yunqiu is a child who has the right to travel freely, so he crosses two campuses every day to eat in the cafeteria of the headquarters.

    For a while, there was a rumor circulating in the third canteen of the clinical department that "a pink-haired Omega would order a dozen dishes to take away in the morning, noon and evening". Omega"... All in all, as Yunqiu's hair color dropped and changed, the rumored versions became more and more diverse.

    It is still his habit for Yunqiu to eat, he eats what he likes, he usually eats more than a dozen dishes, but he never eats too much, no more than three mouthfuls. His reason is to make room for other favorite dishes; for a man with a lot of hobbies like him, he can never finish his favorite dishes.

    This is also one of his great strengths discovered by the doctor - Yunqiu is easy to be enthusiastic about everything, but it is actually very difficult to make him addicted, and he always does it regularly and quantitatively, and tastes it lightly. Yunqiu also likes games, short videos, movies and novels that are popular among young people now, but he never indulges in them. He always stipulates his tasks and positions according to the rules, and he can withdraw and come back at any time.

    Sometimes, he can even calmly and coldly remind adults of their responsibilities. This kind of self-control, which is completely opposite to his mischievous personality, sometimes catches doctors a little off guard.

    There is even a little shadow of Xiao Wenshui in this style of dealing with things.

    His manner of eating was learned from Xiao Wenshui, he raised his chin slightly when he walked, and kept his back straight; he gradually became silent, and when he faded away from the shadow of crying and acting like a baby, he looked like a calm and sharp little noble boy, Sometimes when he doesn't speak, when he is distracted and thinking about things, he will appear a little obedient and a little cold, but only when acquaintances come over, he will become the child who rolled into their arms and acted like a baby again.

    Xiao Wenshui created Yunqiu's barrier to the outside world. No one taught him how to do it. They left him alone and let him face everything that came crashing down on him from a whole new world. Yunqiu then learned to look for shadows from the people around him, just like he learned to look for the shadows of others. Pick the hat that suits you best. He was naturally introverted, and couldn't learn Wen Cunrui's tact and enthusiasm, so he imitated Xiao Wenshui's loneliness and silence, even though he still couldn't understand the meaning of it.

    Xiao Wenshui said: "There are no ingredients at home, let's go out to sell vegetables, and cook by ourselves when we come back."

    Yunqiu looked at him, and murmured: "Big brother, I haven't learned how to cook...I only know how to roast lotus root clips."