52

Chapter 52

    Even though Xiao Wenshui said so, Yunqiu happily occupied Xiao Wenshui's mobile phone, flipped to that post and admired it repeatedly. In just a few minutes, this post has been transferred to the most popular thread, and today's top five topics are all news related to Xiao Wenshui without exception.

    The public's previous assumptions were overturned-it is obvious that the person in the photo is a male Omega, but the face cannot be seen clearly, and it is not known who it is. In the photo, Yunqiu was wearing the pajamas she had changed back home, with no other decorations on her body, only the pink hair between gray and dark pink——Yunqiu lost the invitation from Wen Cunrui this week, The hair has not had time to dye another color.

    As the hot discussion of this dynamic began, another media also released a set of pictures - showing a set of pictures of Xiao Wenshui and Yun Qiu taken at the Alliance Star City University today.

    In the photos, Yunqiu's face was never seen. Xiao Wenshui held him firmly in his arms, carefully avoiding the camera, and opened the car door for him. This series of actions was magnified and made into a continuous dynamic group picture, and the popularity on the Internet exploded immediately.

    Just like the picture of the diamond ring in the hands of the two of them in the chapter taken by Xiao Wenshui, people kept mentioning the price of that unique diamond in the world, and people kept exclaiming: "My God, this is Xiao Wenshui? You are so gentle!" And Xiao Wenshui took good care of the male Omega under the lens of the media—even though he couldn’t see his face, judging by his figure and good clothes, the Omega Xiao Wenshui chose was obviously a very beautiful boy. Exquisitely cut and playful little suit, like a little prince.

    Immediately, enthusiastic gossip people listed all the rumored male Omegas in Xiao Wenshui's history, and found that none of them matched. Some people even listed all the unmarried Omegas in the current alliance, but still found nothing.

    The Omega Xiao Wenshui chose seemed to have appeared out of thin air.

    Some people sneered at this: "What you can find may not be true. Omega gender is so precious. How can a really powerful family let the outside world know the gender of the child? Some people protect it well, even if they have children. I know. What's more, the Xiao family doesn't want you to know, so you just don't know."

    Yun Qiu was also on the nomination list before, because he was an Omega raised by the Xiao family at home—a position that the entire league covets, but because of The results of an interview with a doctor refuted the rumors and corrected the information that "Mr. Xiao adopted a Beta, not an Omega". And the Omega who caused the trouble last time also went out and said that this child is sick, and he can never be Xiao Wenshui's real boyfriend, so Yunqiu was removed from this list.

    However, some people have sharp eyes and found a problem: "That Omega is wearing last winter's coat!"

    Immediately someone replied: "Maybe they like this one, how can Xiao Wenshui's Omega be lacking?" New season?"

    "No! The point is that it's only early autumn, so why are you wearing a winter coat? Is it because you're not in good health?"

    "Omega is relatively weak, hey, life is really good. It looks like he has been spoiled since childhood. My happy baby."

    Yun Qiu smiled silly, lying on the sofa and watching for a long time, the more he watched, the happier he became.

    He seemed to be really liked by Xiao Wenshui—and everyone said that he must like him very, very much, so he protected him so well, so he wanted to take a photo of him who hadn't posted anything for ten thousand years, Love is public.