68

Chapter 68

    Yunqiu called, and the secretary replied that Xiao Xiaolang could give it to him.

    Yunqiu then told Wen Cunrui the news, and wanted to return the half a million yuan to him. Wen Cunrui refused: "You can take the lucky money if you give it."

    Xiao Wenshui said that Yunqiu's source of income would be cut off, but it was actually an untenable condition. As long as Yunqiu thinks about it, Yunxi will give him money, and the Wen family is willing to help him. The property of the Yun family back then has been sealed and sealed—of course, the key to the seal is still in Xiao Wensailor's hands for the time being. The shares were annexed by Xiao Qi. In theory, if Yunqiu wants to inherit the property of the Yun family, he also needs Xiao Wenshui's permission.

    The next day, Xiao Wenshui's secretary called Yunqiu again and conveyed the meaning: as long as Yunqiu can rely on his own ability to earn money to support himself, after the divorce, the inheritance of the Yun family will also be handed over to him. This is Yunqiu's adult assessment, not just Xiao Wenshui's own proposal, but a part of the alliance's official guardianship procedure that must be completed: the guardian needs to provide proof that he can live independently, including bank statements and social relations visit.

    Yunqiu carefully wrote down the heartbreak and sadness he had been grinding for several months.

    With the mid-term exam approaching, Yunqiu still needs time to prepare, so he needs to settle down as soon as possible. Wen Cunrui wanted to persuade him to stay here until the end of the year, but Yunqiu vaguely knew that he seemed to be a trouble, so he was reluctant to stay any longer.

    He saved the 500,000 that Wen Cunrui gave him, and he was a little unclear about how much money a person needs every month to survive. In the past, he thought that Xiao Wenshui and Xiao Xunqiu would put the money directly into his ID card, but every time he made a payment, Yunqiu would see that his balance was a slash, and the doctor told him that it meant unlimited overdraft .

    He clicked on the payment record and looked at the bill carefully. The last time he went to Fairy Tale Park, the largest amusement park in the league, Yun Qiu fell in love with a diamond bear sculpture inside. The organizer said it was not for sale, but Xiao Wenshui made a phone call, and after the other party refused to let go, he suddenly agreed to sell it and asked for a price It is 3.7 million alliance star coins. At that time, Xiao Wenshui was too lazy to move, so Yunqiu just took his ID card and swiped it away. He still remembers the envious eyes and exclamations of the people around him.

    Yunqiu knew that the Xiao family was rich before, and vaguely knew that he had never been short of money, but it was only today that he seriously thought about it and realized what he had.

    He asked Wen Cunrui: "How much money does a person need to earn each month to survive?" Wen Cunrui

    thought for a while, and then blurted out: "There are many situations. When I was in college, I didn't have living expenses. My family let us I can live with 500 yuan, and I don’t mind 50,000 yuan. I have eaten noodles and steamed buns, and I have eaten good ones. At first, I followed my brother to paint. Later, I came to be an actor, so I can barely make ends meet. But that’s five It happened six years ago, Yun Qiu, you can ask your classmates, how much is the monthly living expenses?"

    Yun Qiu went to ask Luo Yan and their good friends in the circle. The High School Affiliated to Xingda University is a semi-boarding school, and many students live in it. The standard of the canteen and shops in the school is similar to Xingda University. Yunqiu came back after asking around, and learned that the minimum living allowance was 800 yuan, and the maximum was 3,000 yuan. This is under the circumstance that Xingda University exempts dormitory fees and water and electricity fees.