21

Chapter 21

    Because of poor health since childhood, Yunqiu wetted the bed until he was five years old. At the age of thirteen, major and minor surgeries were completed, and Yunqiu, who was recovering, had a urinary catheter inserted for a long time. This sad experience later made Yunqiu develop a certain degree of cleanliness. As long as he is at home, Yunqiu must ensure that he is clean and comfortable. As for when he goes out, he is not so particular—he is like a cub of some kind of beast. Be clean and lick your fur seriously.

    In the doctor's words, it's "kids have a lot of shit", in Xiao Wenshui's words, it's probably classified as "delicate, Omega" or something like that.

    Yunqiu now feels that his underwear is wet, this is a big thing, it is as embarrassing and ashamed as bedwetting.

    He was hot all over now, he was ashamed to speak out his feelings, embarrassed and at a loss, just wanted to find someone to talk about his current situation. As if it wasn't him who caused this situation, but was persecuted by others, he himself was very innocent.

    Just like that, she raised her eyes and looked at Xiao Wenshui with watery eyes, her whole body was still in his arms, just like when he ran in in a panic and bumped into him just now. Every inch of Xiao Wenshui's breath made Yunqiu feel thirsty. His breath, his slowly rising and falling chest, and his tall and firm muscles made Yunqiu love him so much. It made him want to go back to yesterday afternoon when he was pressed by Xiao Wenshui. Those bites and kisses on the knee.

    But just as Xiao Wenshui refused to kiss his lips, Xiao Wenshui pushed him away instead, making him even more anxious.     Yun Qiu tugged on his

    skirt, tiptoed eagerly to look up, looked into Xiao Wenshui's eyes, and called softly, "Big Brother."

Looking at himself, those slender and powerful hands were resting on Yunqiu's shoulders, using no strength, but Yunqiu couldn't take a step forward.

    His eyes were calm, steady, and unkind, the same way he looked at him any time, like looking at a contract that needed to be assessed, or looking at a fried egg on a plate.

    When Yunqiu received this kind of rejection again, he almost lost his temper—he crookedly leaned forward, like a stubborn calf, insisting on arching into his arms. The calm and steady strength suddenly disappeared. He plunged into Xiao Wenshui's arms, and at the same time, there was a whirlwind, Xiao Wenshui's powerful arms crossed, picked him up with one hand, and pressed him hard on the bed.

    Yun Qiu's eyes were wide open, they were filled with Xiao Wenshui's sharp, cold eyes, his breathing was hot, so close that his little heart thumped and he felt a little dizzy.

    The tall man pressed on top of him, easily held him in his hands, and looked down at him: "Keep going, really think I won't deal with you, have you forgotten my temper?"

    Yun Qiu didn't dare to move . He tried hard to recall "Xiao Wenshui's temper", but failed. He is a guy who remembers eating but not beating, and he also forgot that Xiao Wenshui beat him a few days ago when he was drunk, but he didn't understand why Xiao Wenshui was so indifferent to him at this time.

    His trousers were wet and unbearable, he writhed under Xiao Wenshui's body, and reached out to touch it, but his hands were restrained by another pair of hotter hands, and his trousers were immediately pulled off and thrown away go aside. The secret sweet fragrance mixed with the cleansing scent of the shower gel creates a soft fragrance that makes the blood restless.

    ...

    But the more enthusiastically he posted it, the colder Xiao Wenshui became, pushing him away time and time again, but completely controlling the matter in his own hands.

    He whispered in a hoarse voice: "Be obedient."

    The voice was very low, with a rare gentleness in the magnetism that exploded in his ears, as if it had magical powers. The moment Yunqiu heard his voice, his whole body felt He trembled a bit, and the indescribable numbness soaked through his limbs and bones. Xiao Wenshui didn't say anything, and Yunqiu himself didn't understand what exactly he wanted him to be obedient to, but in that repeated contact that was about to smash his internal organs, he also found that he had never experienced it before. A joy to live.

    Yun Qiu cried again, feeling aggrieved, he questioned him: "Why didn't you come in? Big brother?" He was tearful, feeling aggrieved, and angry that he treated him so badly. He didn't understand why, in his opinion, this was something they had done before, Xiao Wenshui's restraint at this time was blatant bullying.

    This kid Yunqiu has always played a lot, and he cried more and more with real emotion, which made Xiao Wenshui smile slightly, and rubbed his hair comfortingly.

    Hearing his laughter, Yun Qiu became even more ashamed and annoyed. He got up and threw himself on Xiao Wenshui, as if he was unwilling to bite him and scratch him, but he didn't dare to use his real strength. He raised his head and looked up, wanting to stare at Xiao Wenshui angrily, but suddenly saw Xiao Wenshui's eyes also had a trace of pure confusion, a slightly emotional appearance, loosened his cold and indifferent shell, and was slightly absent-minded.

    Xiao Wenshui heard Yun Qiu call him: "Big Brother."

    "Huh?" He responded, and then heard Yun Qiu posting over and saying, "Can you kiss me?"

    "No." Xiao Wenshui Say.

    "Why not?" Yun Qiu rubbed back and forth, a little annoyed and anxiously shaking his shoulders, and said in a negotiating tone, "Just kiss me once, is that okay?"

    What did he say? He didn't understand, but because of his innocence, he showed a kind of maturity, and felt that seducing him was a matter of course, but

    Xiao Wenshui's eyes suddenly turned cold, and he said forcefully, "No.

    " Qiu must have been a little wilted, and for some reason he was in a bad mood again. Xiao Wenshui has a very good temper these days, he doesn't scold him, and he doesn't get angry with him. Yunqiu thought of what the doctor said, and at the same time remembered what he saw on TV. He discussed with Xiao Wenshui: "Then I'll kiss you first." Kiss you, kiss me again, okay?"

    Xiao Wenshui was noncommittal.

    He thought that Yun Qiu was going to come up to kiss his lips, and wanted to avoid and refuse as usual, but he saw Yun Qiu bent down, pushed him impatiently on the bed, and hurriedly poked him down. That's what he learned from TV too, pleasing his alpha's posture, using his soft tongue. As earnest and pious as sucking on a lollipop.