64

Chapter 64

    To sneak into the basement of Xiao Wenshui's office, for others, it is almost as difficult as breaking through a heavily guarded nuclear bunker. But for Yunqiu, it was easy.

    Yunqiu walked past Xiao Wenshui's private elevator countless times, and every time he reached the bottom floor and went out from the stairs, he would see another way leading to the archives room.

    The use of this elevator has to go through an iris test, DNA test, fingerprint test, infrared scan and three randomly generated questions. After passing these tests, you need to enter Xiao Wenshui's proprietary key. As for the place where the key was generated, no one except Xiao Wenshui could find it.

    Someone assassinated Xiao Wenshui, and someone once tried to break into his office, but the group office of Xiao's headquarters adopts a new type of foundation, not only the other three offices are completely reproduced, but all the rooms on this floor are in a constant Moving at a slow speed and disrupting the reorganization, not only the rooms, but even the corridors and rooftops have visual interference caused by holographic projections. If someone wants to steal Xiao Wenshui's business secrets, he will first focus on finding the specific location of his office.

    This exaggerated office like Qimen Dunjia was not Xiao Wenshui's idea, but Xiao Qi's idea first.

    Xiao Wenshui made some changes on this basis. I don't know if it was out of irony or in memory of his father. He asked someone to decorate the real Qimen Dunjia in the city, and he has been using it like this.

    After he and Yunqiu got married and came back, they stayed with him and waited for the decoration of the small house to be completed, and the decoration was changed to a children's playground.

    Yunqiu treats this place as a maze, and often circles around this floor, having a great time. Anyway, people who can go to this level need permission, he never holds meetings on this level, and he doesn't care that Yunqiu is going crazy here. Because the office is not a fun place, but Yunqiu has to stay here for half a month.

    The most serious threat to the core secrets of the Xiao Group was when someone burned the office door with laser equipment for five minutes, leaving a small hole under the doorknob, but within five minutes, Xiao Wenshui The bodyguard team under his name has arrived, they are well-trained, and dealt with the intruder with thunderous means.

    In Xiao Heng's plan, Yun Qiu only needs to find a reason to go to Xiao Wenshui that day, stay with him for a few minutes, find an opportunity to use his special elevator to go to the archives, and get the document. And this opportunity will be provided by Xiao Heng - the people he arranges will create a meeting that must be attended to delay Xiao Wenshui.

    Although he is not involved in it himself, he will meet him in the parking lot. Xiao Heng promised that if anything happens, he will bear all the responsibilities, because Yunqiu is so pure and young, he "is still a student, and should not pay the price for the desperation of the older generation."

    This day happened to be the weekend , but Yunqiu originally had a studio training camp, he took a leave of absence on the grounds of a cold and fever, and then ran to Xiao Wenshui's company.

    Weekends are traditional holidays. In the past, Xiao Wenshui would come back to spend weekends with them, but he didn't know when it would start. He even had to work on weekends. It seemed that there were many things that needed to be done in a hurry.

    It was still the same as before, Xiao Wenshui was working on water treatment, and Yun Qiu sat beside him, burying his head in his homework, circled the questions he didn't know, and waited for Xiao Wenshui to explain them to him.