79

Chapter 79

    Yun Qiu didn't understand why everyone looked so gloomy, but he could understand that Xiao Wenshui felt uncomfortable, and he felt uncomfortable too.

    Bai Yue's "Find a place to talk" was naturally dropped by the pigeons. Because of Xiao Wenshui's unexpected situation, Yunqiu forgot about it until the afternoon.

    Later Yunqiu remembered, and hurriedly took out his mobile phone to contact Bai Yue, but Bai Yue just smiled helplessly on the other side: "I see, it's okay."

    He asked him on the other side: "Your ex-husband is Xiao Wenshui Is it?"

    Yun Qiu was silent for a while, then said: "Yes."

    Bai Yue said: "So that's the case."

    He smiled over there, and Yun Qiu didn't know what it meant. However, after that, Bai Yue never contacted him again.

    Yun Qiu felt a little uncomfortable, not because he liked him, but because he felt that he had lost a friend because he didn't keep the promise. He did something wrong, no one else to blame.

    The wedding was over, but Xiao Wenshui was still in the hospital. Susan came to him and asked if he could stay and accompany Xiao Wenshui, but after Yunqiu hesitated, he refused.

    He still wants to divorce him, and he doesn't want to stay by his side to feel sad anymore.

    The words Xiao Wenshui said to him inside the green wall were like the ramblings of an unconscious person, but after he woke up, his eyes became as indifferent and peaceful as before. He didn't speak, and Yun Qiu didn't know what he was thinking, but timidly maintained the original state.

    He doesn't need to hate him, because he already likes him. But he also likes a free and unrestrained life.

    But also because of Xiao Wenshui's illness, he saw him as if he was going to die, felt that he was very pitiful, and began to care for "the old, the weak, the sick, the disabled, and the pregnant" as he learned in the textbook. Taking care of him gave him more of an inexplicable tolerance, even though he himself didn't realize it.

    He took it for granted that Xiao Wenshui attributed all the bad treatment to him to his illness, just like his temper was restless during his pregnancy.

    When he stayed in the ward, he also asked Xiao Wenshui the same question, but Xiao Wenshui didn't answer him, but just wrote repeatedly and softly on his palm: "I'm sorry."

    Susan had never seen such a quiet Xiao Wenshui. Shui, he has always been a person who is indifferent on the outside and hot on the inside, and he can take what he wants by any means. But now, Xiao Wenshui's inexhaustible desire seemed to be emptied, it was the crystal white embers left after the ultimate collapse, a pile of slightly hot ashes.

    It is the collapse of confidence and the collapse of giving up everything.

    Put it to death, and then revive a faint germ.

    On the morning of Yunqiu's departure, she told him, "Yunqiu left, saying that it's time to

    ask for leave and he's going to school." Xiao Wenshui said "hmm" and blocked it with his other arm that wasn't connected to the PICC tube. His eyes were breathing slowly, as if he had fallen asleep.

    It was already a week after Yunqiu saw Xiao Wenshui again.

    Different from every unexpected meeting before, this time Xiao Wenshui sent him a text message, asking if he could come to see him, saying that there was a divorce agreement to discuss.