102

Chapter 102

    Yunqiu finally started to eat, and because he started crying, Xiao Wenshui had no choice but to fear that he would be bored in the movie theater, so he dragged the child out of the movie theater half-way. Yunqiu was standing outside in the ventilation corridor, crying while eating the cold octopus balls and the chicken wing bucket. He was so hungry that Xiao Wenshui had never seen him starved like this before. The octopus balls were eaten in a hurry, and Yunqiu didn't stop, and the tears were still hanging. He went to eat the chicken wing bucket again, which seemed good. I haven't eaten for a few days.

    Xiao Wenshui was afraid that he would choke, so he went to the other side to buy a Coke.

    Since this movie theater is also under the name of the Xiao Group, someone paid attention to the movement here early in the morning. Seeing Xiao Wenshui and Yun Qiu leave the scene halfway, they all came to ask about the situation. The sales manager came over to ask about his health, and saw Xiao Wenshui and his Omega, which was said to be hidden from public view, sitting in the corner. The delicate and good-looking Omega had obviously cried, and now he was devoting himself to eating chicken wings. While Xiao Wenshui watched quietly, if he wanted to drink a Coke, he would hand him a Coke, and when the oil rubbed on his cheeks, he would wipe it off with a wet tissue, and he would reach out and poke Yunqiu's swollen cheek as if he was in a good mood—a poke , you will get a fierce, watery stare, a little unconsciously cute.

    The manager came up to ask, Xiao Wenshui only said: "It's okay."

    But the manager had never seen this scene before, he watched it for a while, Yunqiu finished the chicken wing bucket again, and looked at Xiao Wenshui pitifully, Said: "No more."

    As soon as the manager saw the opportunity, he sent a large portion of salt and pepper fries and ice cream pudding, as well as baked chicken drumsticks with vanilla and honey that someone rushed to buy from the food court next door——Yun Qiu was very grateful Glancing at him, he stopped crying, picked up the roasted chicken leg and ate it quietly and happily. After eating, he started to eat French fries and ice cream.

    He has never eaten so much. Yunqiu has always eaten less, which means that he has a little cat's stomach. He usually eats at most one and a half bowls of rice at home, and the other half bowl should be given to Xiao Wenshui. His appetite seemed to be too much today, and now Xiao Wenshui knew that he didn't really have a bad appetite and wanted to vomit, but he was just here to play with him to ask for attention; Qiu would not eat so much.

    Yunqiu quickly ate up the newly delivered food and drank another bottle of Coke. Then he made a move that made Xiao Wenshui laugh—stretched out his hand and stroked his belly solemnly, like a satisfied cat.

    But Xiao Wenshui smiled, Yunqiu glanced at him, and suddenly burst into tears, choked up and said: "Don't laugh at me, if I say I'm not particularly full, you will definitely laugh at me."

    Xiao Wenshui Realizing that he seemed to be able to annoy Yunqiu for anything he did today, he was not in a hurry to find out the reason, but instead teased him: "Have you not eaten yet? Then you still criticize Xiao Xiaolang for eating too much. You will have no face to see Xiao Xiaolang when you go back today." Little wolf, because you turned into a little pig first, didn't you, Qiuqiu?"

    In the end, not only did the tease fail, but Yun Qiu cried even more fiercely: "Then I will eat more in the future, if I turn myself into a piglet every day, will you drive me away?" I might become very fat by then, and then you won’t like me anymore.”

    Xiao Wenshui frowned: “Yun Qiu?”

    He noticed that Yun Qiu seemed to be really angry and sad about this matter, so he couldn’t help but take it seriously . He stretched out his hand to hold his shoulder, leaned over to touch Yunqiu's forehead, and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter, baby? Why do you say such things suddenly? I will like whatever you become, and I will go wherever you go Don't be afraid."