28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    Xiao Wenshui said: "Okay."

    There was a slight noise from the phone, Xiao Wenshui's voice seemed to be a little further away, he walked to a quiet place, and whispered to the people around him: "Cancel the meeting, I will Go out for a while."

    Then the phone hung up, and Didi twice.

    Yunqiu returned the phone to the doctor, wiped away his tears, and calmed down. He didn't speak, just walked in front silently, bypassing the toy area, and walked blankly for a while.

    The doctor said: "Okay, Xiaoqiu, sir will come to pick you up later, let's listen to him and buy a cup for Xiaoxiong first

    , okay?" I bought a dark blue glass decorative cup and took it to pay.

    He pulled the shopping cart and lined up quietly, holding his ID card, hesitant and well-behaved. Many people around saw the commotion just now, and looked at Yun Qiu with curious eyes. Yun Qiu noticed it, but this time he ignored it.

    He didn't even want a cart of snacks that he had chosen before, and he only paid the bill with the glass cup in his hand.

    After giving the money, Yunqiu went out, stopped at the side of the road where people were coming and going in the square, and squatted on the side of the road. Later, he was too tired from squatting, so he sat on the steps of the flower bed.

    The doctor sat down with him, and stretched out his hand to point him to a majestic and majestic gate in the distance: "Xiaoqiu, that's Mr.'s alma mater, do you want to go and have a look?"

    Yunqiu shook her head and hugged her tightly cup, and lowered his head to scratch the ground.

    In the distance, a car's lights flashed twice and its horn honked. Xiao Wenshui pulled over the car and walked over with big strides. Yun Qiu looked up at him, then lowered his head, as if he had done something wrong.

    Xiao Wenshui still didn't scold him, he squatted down and looked at him at the same level, stretched out his hand to touch his cheek, and said softly: "Let's go."

    He held his hand and led him to stand up. Those hands were firm and strong, with the same temperature and strength as before. When he was about to get to the side of the car, Yun Qiu took a few steps forward and opened the car door, got in and sat down. He didn't ask anyone to fix his seat belt for him, and he was so obedient.

    Xiao Wen followed his driver's car after the water truck, and the doctor got into that car.

    Xiao Wenshui asked, "Are you hungry?"

    Yunqiu shook his head, then nodded again, and said, "One thing, I can go home and eat eggs."

    Xiao Wenshui glanced at him through the rearview mirror, Feng Yunqiu raised her eyes to look at him secretly, was stunned when she met his eyes, then lowered her head guiltily.

    Xiao Wenshui didn't say anything, and took the people home.

    Yunqiu walked in and sat down quietly on the sofa. Xiao Wenshui poured him a glass of milk, and he immediately jumped up uneasily, lowered his head and wanted to go around him, and said, "I, I'll go boil eggs. Big Brother."

    Xiao Wenshui stood there without moving. Yunqiu couldn't get around the door in the same posture as before, he was a little anxious, and didn't want him to see him crying again - he remembered that every time he cried, Xiao Wenshui would always be by his ear Say softly: "Squeamish."