81

Chapter 81

    Yunqiu slept until twelve noon the next day, Xiao Xiaolang was so hungry that he almost tore through the door, Yunqiu got up quickly, apologized to Xiao Xiaolang earnestly, then cooked dog food for him, and Opened a can.

    Xiao Xiaolang is easier to coax than him, as soon as there is a snack to eat, he immediately wants to hug him with joy.

    Yunqiu recalled the bad behavior of this little dog who only cared about Xiao Wenshui yesterday, and criticized it angrily: "If you have something to eat, come and play with me; if you don't have anything to eat, you only know to play with that so-and-so. You This bad puppy."

    Xiao Xiaolang couldn't understand, and foolishly stuck out his tongue to lick his face, but Yun Qiu avoided it.

    It's a weekend of doing nothing. Yunqiu didn't have to go to work, so he did his homework for half a day at home, and asked Luo Yan and a group of classmates to go out for dinner in the evening.

    Like the life of every ordinary high school student, it is ordinary and interesting. Yunqiu made some preparations and picked out nice clothes to wear out, but he didn't expect everyone to change their minds and suddenly went to eat hot pot together. All the clothes smelled like hot pot, and he had to wash them immediately when he went back.

    But Yunqiu complained for a while, but still felt that eating hot pot was worth it, and chatted with everyone and laughed for a long time. A silly joke, everyone can laugh at each other like a maniac and fall to the ground, regardless of their gang making other customers in the store keep turning their heads.

    The lives of high school students are simple, not that they are surrounded by books and academic tasks, but that they have not yet been exposed to the pressure of social responsibility, and do not have to worry about everything except living their current lives.

    However, Yunqiu has gradually learned this through living alone for more than a month. He began to know that there are still so many people who have to make great efforts to live the most basic life.

    Although the league's welfare system is good, the gap between rich and poor will always exist. Even in the studio where Yunqiu attends classes, some people learn painting for the pursuit of art, and some people learn painting for the sake of making money.

    When Yunqiu was in the studio, he met an art student who was receiving a subsidy. She was a beautiful girl with a bit of a stutter. She was arranged by the teacher to study painting next to Yunqiu, and asked her to have a look at Yunqiu's color matching; while Yunqiu needed to learn the girl's fine and delicate lines.

    When the girl sat next to him, her body was always tense, and she was often too nervous to look at him. She often comes to class wearing clothes that have been worn for several years. She can't afford the multi-function self-changing pens that are popular among art students, and she can't afford good paints. She always buys the cheapest three yuan a box of paint, which dries quickly, and there are often signs of dryness and cracks on the canvas.

    Yunqiu lent her his paint, but was politely declined.

    She has self-respect, because she sits next to such a quiet and beautiful Omega like a little prince, and because she likes him - this, Yun Qiu didn't know it at first, until later, the girl handed him a love letter before changing classes, which made her proud just understand.

    Yun Qiu is a bit face-blind, and usually devotes himself to painting in the studio. When he received the love letter, he couldn't even remember the girl's face. But he still remembered the girl's color homework, the pungent paints mixed together and dried up, leaving shadow-like cracks on the canvas, even though the most intense color matching was used, the whole article was dull and depressing It feels like it can take your breath away.