2

Chapter two

    Xiao Wenshui pushed the door in, stayed there, looked down at the young man on the floor, holding his breath.

    Yun Qiu also looked at him, keeping his back straight and his eyes full of vigilance.

    Uncharacteristically, he didn't jump up and pounce on him. After recognizing the person as Xiao Wenshui, Yunqiu opened his eyes wide and pursed his lips tightly—this is a sign that he is in high tension.

    After the cartoon finished playing the ending song, the screen went dark, and the soundtrack of ding ding dong dong sounded loud and cheerful. The light from the screen reflected on Yunqiu's exquisite side profile, giving a child who knew nothing about it a bit of loneliness. Yun Qiu does not belong to this world, but the world just likes to contaminate him.

    Xiao Wenshui looked at him, took a step into the room, and closed the door behind him.

    At that moment, Yun Qiu was gone, he stood up quickly and fled the living room.

    A few seconds later, the door of Yunqiu's room was closed with a "bang", with the aftertaste of fear and resistance, the sweet fragrance that gradually became stronger in the room was startled.

    When Yunqiu was fifteen years old, he was marked by Xiao Wenshui—a temporary mark. He is not in good health, and even the estrus period comes in a bland, faintly absent manner. The estrus period that an ordinary Omega needs to have continuous intercourse to get through is nothing more than Xiao Wenshui biting the back of his neck.

    In the first two years, Xiao Wenshui would condescend and take the initiative to bite him, but in the next two years, he didn't have to. The doctor extracted Xiao Wenshui's pheromone and injected it into Yunqiu's body regularly. He has been used to injections since he was a child, and he never remembers what medicine he took or what he injected.

    But because of this shallow mark, they can know each other's smell and accurately determine where the other is.

    After Xiao Wenshui waited for a while, he continued to approach and stopped at the door of Yunqiu's room.

    Yun Qiu hid in the small bathtub in his room, his safe zone.

    Fill up the hot water, take off naked, and then soak your whole body in it, only showing your head. Sometimes the bed he prepares for himself is also here. The exquisite and beautiful big bed outside has basically never slept in anyone, except for Xiao Wenshui.

    Yunqiu will sleep in all closed and narrow spaces he can find, such as the bathtub in the closed bathroom door, such as under the bed and the tea cabinet, such as under the desk.

    At first, every time Xiao Wenshui carried him out from a certain corner, Yunqiu would still be surprised, as if he felt that his place would never be found by others. Later he passed away, and he began to feel that Xiao Wenshui could do anything, and it was reasonable to find him. Even though the doctor was able to arrest him from various places every time, he just felt that Xiao Wenshui was omnipotent.

    "Yunqiu, I'm coming in." Xiao Wenshui knocked on the door.

    There was no sound from inside.

    He gently opened the door, walked around the exquisite and luxurious bed, and found Yunqiu naked in the small bathroom separated inside.

    Yun Qiu folded his arms tightly, and looked at him hostilely: "Go away."

    Since this bizarre rebirth, he has learned to associate Xiao Wenshui with his own death in the animation. After the little bear drowned, he was afraid of water, and Yunqiu began to fear the man beside him who brought him up since he was a child.