15

Chapter fifteen

    The house was in chaos, Yun Qiu was crying, Xiao Wenshui locked himself in the bathroom, and there was no sound from behind.

    The doctor slammed down the door in desperation, put Xiao Wenshui on the bed together with the robot, picked up the phone and yelled at the assistant: "Come here quickly! The boss is drinking too much, and he copied his work to work! And you hurry up!" Call the boss's assistant and ask him what's going on tonight, and if possible, call the second young master over here, there's Xiaoqiu to coax."

    Yunqiu's tears kept falling, and when the doctor asked, They only said that Xiao Wenshui was aggressive against him again and kicked him out. Hearing the doctor's heart thump several times, he hastily coaxed Yunqiu, showed Yunqiu a cartoon to watch, and then hurriedly went to test Xiao Wenshui's blood pressure, blood alcohol concentration and heart rate.

    After so many years, it was the first time he saw Xiao Wenshui in this situation. It can't be blamed for the doctor's lack of preparation. In everyone's mind, Xiao Wenshui has always been a god-like existence. He hasn't even had a cold or fever for so many years, let alone so drunk.

    The disease is still there, and his neurasthenia has not been cured, but it seems that it has not caused any effect on the surface, except that he needs to consume a lot of drugs every day.

    The assistant rushed over quickly and assisted Xiao Wenshui to do a series of tests. Xiao Xunqiu couldn't get in touch, and the two adults couldn't care about Yunqiu next to him.

    But Yunqiu was in tears, so he didn't watch cartoons anymore. He stood at the door with the bear in his arms, looking inside with a little worry and fear.

    "Is big brother sick?" He was still in the fear and sadness of being indifferently rejected, and asked choked up, "Is he not feeling well?" The

    doctor barely took the time to look at Yunqiu, nodded and said, "Yes, sir I need to rest. Xiaoqiu, go to sleep first, let me see...you go to sleep with your brother today, okay?"

    Yunqiu nodded and walked away.

    The doctor stretched his neck and looked out. Seeing this guy, he didn't obediently go to sleep, but returned to the living room, not knowing what he was doing.

    The doctor sighed.

    "Body temperature is 38.2, take another test in half an hour, Mr. may have a high fever in the middle of the night."

    "Understood."

    "The second young master did not answer the phone, and now Mr. Xiao's assistant has returned a message, saying that he went to today's dinner to increase the monitoring , No one put anything in Mr.'s wine and food, and the bodyguards have also checked. Mr. is drunk. He drank five kinds of wine with different degrees and different fermentation methods yesterday. Among them, Mr. unconsciously used it to speed up the absorption of alcohol soda energy drink... In addition, my husband has continued to sleep poorly this week and his physical condition is poor, which is probably a chain reaction after the body is overloaded." The

    assistant sent the itinerary and the schedule sent by Assistant Xiao Wenshui. Xiao Wenshui's daily sleep practice survey report was handed over to the doctor. The doctor frowned after looking at it, "No wonder, such a high intensity, no matter how strong alpha can hold it. First inject a low dose of naloxone hydrochloride , I am now a little worried that my husband has respiratory depression, let him be awake first, and then see if he can fall asleep after the alcohol is over. Tranquilizers cannot be used, and we will wait until the blood alcohol concentration is detected. "