31

Chapter Thirty-One

    Xiao Xunqiu's private AD Intervention and Rehabilitation School was officially established, and under the instruction of Xiao Wenshui, it was merged into the medical branch of Alliance Star City University. At the beginning of the first semester, as many as thousands of parents signed up for their children. The incidence of AD is as high as 1% in newborns, and due to environmental pollution in the last century, the incidence of congenital diseases such as schizophrenia and autism is increasing, and there is a trend of remaining high.

    That night, after Xiao Wenshui sent Yun Qiu to Xiao Xunqiu's place, because he expected to have something to discuss with Xiao Xunqiu, he didn't leave, but stayed here.

    After hearing the news, Yunqiu was pleasantly surprised: "Big brother, are you going to move here?"

    Xiao Wenshui said, "No, just staying overnight tonight."

    Yunqiu asked him again: "Then you won't see me off?" Do you want to go to school?"

    Xiao Wenshui said, "Yun Qiu, I'm afraid not." Yun Qiu pouted,

    "What about brother?"

    Xiao Xunqiu also just came back not long ago, and met them in front of the door, exhausted. He hastily poured himself a large glass of water, drank it with a gulp, and then came to apologize to him: "I'm sorry, Xiaoqiu, you have to go to school, and my brother runs the school, and I have to go to work, so it's a day earlier than you, so I can't send you off."

    As the principal, Xiao Xunqiu couldn't send his own children to school, and he couldn't even accompany Yunqiu to go shopping tomorrow. The guarantor of this school is Xiao Wenshui, that is to say, the entire financing process and construction plan are also one of the façades of the Xiao family, as part of social charity investment. As the "Second Young Master" of the Xiao family in the public eye, Xiao Xunqiu has been busy registering the school, applying for certificates, and recruiting teachers this month. He has not closed his eyes for a few days. Things will only get more.

    Yunqiu said: "You guys are so bad. Big brother won't send me, and brother won't send me. Now that I'm your little slave, you won't even send me."

    "Who said that? Come here, he will send you to school, and he will continue to be your teacher after school." Xiao Xunqiu looked at him with a smile, "Is it better now, not so scared?"

    Suddenly hearing that the doctor was going to follow, Yun Qiu cheered up: "Really?" Xiao Wenshui smiled lightly: "It's true, but you can't     rely

    on him alone when you go to school, you know?"

Go to the doctor's decision. Although he was still pondering that the last time the doctor tricked him into marrying Xiao Wenshui, he hadn't had time to fight with him, but because the doctor hadn't shown up for so many days, he could be magnanimous and ignore this matter. The matter was "revealed".

    The two brothers couldn't see his thoughts, they both smiled and said nothing.

    The whereabouts of the doctor was also decided after discussions between Xiao Wenshui and Xiao Xunqiu.

    Originally, from Yunqiu's seven or eight years old to the present, a dedicated doctor was responsible for ten years, including the operation situation and follow-up plans. Now that Yunqiu is going to school, the doctor himself has outstanding academic ability, so he doesn't have to worry about other errands to do, but he still insists on applying to be a school consultant, becoming a shareholder in the school, and becoming a member of the school board, all for Yunqiu.