16

Chapter Sixteen

    Sometimes Yunqiu also felt that Xiao Wenshui had magic. For example, when he woke up, Xiao Wenshui disappeared, and he never returned home for several days.

    How can a person who is so sick as hot as a coal fire suddenly disappear? According to Yunqiu's thinking, the patient should lie on the bed, dying, with a cloth covering his forehead, preferably without the strength to speak. That's how you look like a patient.

    He thought Xiao Wenshui ran outside and died. After asking the doctor, the doctor scolded him: "How can you talk like that, Xiaoqiu? Mister is too busy to lie down and recuperate. You think everyone can Like you little fool, just lie at home and watch TV?"

    Yun Qiu immediately retorted: "That's because you don't let me go out. If you let me go out, I can make my own money and be as busy as you. "The

    doctor smiled and rubbed his head: "It's not a good thing to be busy, Xiaoqiu."

    But Yunqiu pursed her lips and said nothing on the surface, but she obviously didn't agree with him in her heart. He watched cartoons alone for a while, and then came to the doctor again: "It's not what you said, I haven't tried it, you can't tell me 'being busy is not a good thing'. And we are talking about it Things, not busy things." The

    doctor didn't bother to argue with him. He was amazed at Yunqiu's current development of logical thinking ability. Although it took him a lot of time to understand the logical loopholes in the doctor's words, in the past, Yun Qiu would only follow the rhythm of their words, and was fooled by a few adults.

    He went to write Yunqiu's report to Xiao Wenshui: "From today onwards, Yunqiu is no longer a liar." He posted today's conversation with great interest, as Yunqiu's current direction for the better proof of development.

    As he expected, Xiao Wenshui didn't reply, and he didn't know if he read it.

    It's not that the doctor didn't hear the meaning of temptation from Yunqiu's words, he understood the child's desire to go out and play, based on what Yunqiu ran out last time, the doctor also felt that the time was ripe, it was time for him to get in touch with the outside world more It's just that he can't understand Xiao Wenshui's attitude.

    To be honest, he still can't figure out the fact that Xiao Wenshui marked Yunqiu. After marking it? Will Xiao Wenshui marry Yunqiu? The doctor's scalp tingles just thinking about it. It is now rumored that Xiao Wenshui Jinwu Cangjiao raised an Omega at home, but what about the wedding that will be exposed by the media? What about the elders of the Xiao family's uncles? What would the general public say?

    Anyone who has come into contact with Yunqiu will immediately find that he is abnormal. In the words of the man who broke into the demonstration last time, it is "something wrong with his brain".

    In the end the doctor said: "It's not urgent, sir will take you out to play again. When you are going to marry your husband, you have to go out and stand in front of many people. This is a rehearsal. Do you still worry about not having a chance to go out to play?" When

    Yun Qiu heard this, his eyes lit up—he didn't know what marriage represented, he only knew that it seemed to be a ceremony that two strangers would perform before living together. For him, whether to get married or not is to live with Xiao Wenshui. He immediately became happy, but after a while, he became depressed again, and tricked the doctor: "But I want to go out now." The

    doctor ignored him: "Then you have to ask the husband. If the husband is not happy, he will not Marry you, let alone take you out to play, you have to please him, understand, little thing? If he gets angry, you will never go out in the future. I'll take a nap, Xiaoqiu, take a good look TV, don't bully the robot."