104

Chapter 104

    Among the students of the High School Attached to Star University, there is a word of mouth rule: "every time the college entrance examination, there will be heavy rain", and this year is no exception. Before the college entrance examination, senior high school students moved the teaching building once, and the school also set off 20 firecrackers outside the new teaching building to show that they were winning.

    The High School Affiliated to Xingda University itself is a college entrance examination center. Yunqiu himself is an art student, so he can stay in the school for the exam with the science students of the school. After the cultural class, when others are on vacation, he has to choose several schools for the examination of the painting project, as well as the subsequent ability assessment and comprehensive interview.

    The college entrance examination was completely banned, and even Xiao Wenshui's car could not enter - although he could use the privilege again, he did not do so. This morning, he and Yun Qiu got up together, cooked him a big bowl of sliced ​​noodles, and bought him a big jar of porridge—so as not to start crying from hunger during the exam.

    Xiao Wenshui sent him to the school gate, and gently hugged him in front of everyone. He whispered: "Don't put too much pressure on yourself. If you don't get into Xingda University, I will support you. I can also transfer you to pick up trash.

    " Shui was laughing at him, so he hummed, "I'm sure I can get into Xingda University, and I'll take care of you when the time comes."

    Xiao Wenshui patted him on the back, smiled and said, "Go in. , don't be late, come on."

    They stayed here for two or three minutes, and the media had already heard about it, and they snapped at them.

    The matter of the Yun family has been settled, and Yun Qiu no longer has to worry that someone will follow the media reports to threaten him again. It's just that the identity label of "marrying into a rich family" will always cause waves in the circle of high school students, so Yunqiu has never publicized it, and Xiao Wenshui also controls the public opinion situation, hiding Yunqiu's identity until today .

    But today is the college entrance examination, which also means that Yunqiu will be able to graduate after that, without caring about anyone's opinion.

    At this time, Yunqiu knew that they didn't need to care about the camera any more, so he simply tiptoed, grabbed Xiao Wenshui's shoulder, kissed him on the cheek, and then ran away quickly.

    Xiao Wenshui was stunned for a moment, but he didn't react. When he remembered to look at Yunqiu, he saw the handsome young man's back turning around a corner, and disappeared with a swipe.

    The reporter's shutter was about to go crazy, and the news of the day was released: [Xiao Wenshui personally sent his wife to the examination room, and kissed her face-to-face to show her affection and blinded everyone's eyes] [Exclusive! Xiao Wenshui's beloved wife is revealed, confirming her Omega identity! 】【Suspicion from a wealthy family? Xiao Wenshui's beloved wife was the son of someone twenty years ago! ]

    ...

    Yunqiu is a guy with strong focused memory but weak scattered memory. After two days of the exam, he looked back and recalled the past two days, and he could clearly recall the content of the exam paper and every line on the exam table. But he didn't remember being in the examination room with him, a girl passed out because of being too nervous, and he didn't remember what he ate or what the people around him said to him in those days. Two days passed quickly. After Yunqiu finished the exam, he had a break-up meal with his classmates, and then went to the hospital with Xiao Wenshui for a prenatal checkup.