You Lost The Gift He Gave You

(A/n: You lost the gift he gave you on your first date and you looked for it everywhere. Pfft~ pretty long lol.)

Kuroko

Coming home from a date with your boyfriend, Kuroko, you lied on the bed with a satisfied grin on your face as you reminisce about what happened earlier. Remembering the gift he gave you, you stood up to open it again only to find that it's nowhere in sight which made you panicked. 

You tried to calm yourself by breathing in and out as you thought of the moments earlier. Thinking back, you bumped to a guy and the gift might've gotten on him, it must have dropped somewhere near there or worse caste scenario, he stole it without you noticing.

With that in mind, you ran outside to go where you have been and started to look for it. You didn't know that the place where you two dated was close to a basketball court where Kuroko and Kagami are currently at.

"Hey. Kuroko, isn't that (First name)-san?" Kagami pointed towards your figure which made them stop on their tracks while Kuroko looked to the direction he's pointing at.

"Hey! Kuroko?!" Kagami was surprised when he turned to face Kuroko only to find no one. He looked towards your direction again and sure enough Kuroko is headed towards you.

"Ah, well," Kagami left the scene and just went home.

"(First name)-san." Kuroko said panting while trying to catch his breath, holding on to his knees.

"Tetsu?!" you looked at him in disbelief when he suddenly appeared before you and you almost dropped your phone from the fright.

Kuroko let out a deep breath before speaking, "What are you doing out here, (First name)-san?"

"Oh, uh, nothing much" you smiled nervously looking away from his gaze. Of course, Kuroko knew you were lying as he's been used to all your gestures and mannerisms with his keen observation skills.

"(First name)-san.." he called out and you knew he wasn't buying your excuse.

You clapped your hands together shutting your eyes tightly trying to prevent the tears from falling, "I'm sorry, Tetsu-kun! I lost the gift you gave me earlier and I went back here hoping I could find it!" right after you said those words, tears started dripping down your cheeks even with your eyes closed.

"It's fine, (First name)-san," he walked closer to you wiping your tears away with his thumb while his other hand pats your back trying to calm you down.

"No! I can't. It's the first gift you gave me and I really want to treasure it," you cried out more, feeling angry at yourself for being careless.

"Excuse me?" someone said from behind which made you and Kuroko face that person. Your eyes widened in shock and it was as if the man had light all over him. It was the person who bumped into you earlier.

"This sort of stuck in my clothes and I didn't notice it sooner, good thing you guys went back to look for it," he handed the gift over and your lips formed into a wide smile.

You bowed to him and gratefully said, "Thank you very much!"

The man left and you faced Kuroko but he suddenly disappeared, "Kuroko?!" you yelled out in worry.

"I'm right here," he spoke behind you which made you jump in surprise then you remembered the gift.

"Look!" you waved the gift in front of him smiling which made him smile too.

In the end, 2nd date happened.

Kise

You were panicking when you got home from a date with Kise when you noticed that you lost the gift he just gave you earlier. You took a sit and calmed yourself first in order to think rationally. After calming down, you remembered the scenes earlier. You bumped into a guy at that time which would mean that the gift stuck on him, it might've dropped somewhere near there or worse, he stole it from you.