They Forgot Your Birthday

A/N: Hi guys. It's been a long time, I'm sorry it took a while and it will take more time again after this update because I just feel it lol knowing me. Plus, I can't promise an update schedule because sometimes there's just a lot of things to do at school. It's also because I really don't know what to make anymore haha. I'm sorry. I hope you understand. But, I will try to make an update every week? How's that?

Anyways, I hope you liked it (and still reads this)!

Kuroko

"Good morning everyone!!" - you said cheerfully as soon as you entered the classroom. They all looked at you and greeted you back. Unfortunately, Kuroko and Kagami aren't in the class yet so you thought they might be somewhere and expecting them to surprise you.

So you whistled your way to your seat as you wait for them.

"Yo! (First name)! You're early today! This is rare." - Kagami said as he sat behind you while Kuroko sat next to him. You just smirked. "Oh right! It's your birthday today! Happy Birthday (First name)!" - he whispered since your homeroom teacher already arrived.

You turned your head towards him and grinned, "Thanks!"

The day went by peacefully and not a sign of anything weird out of Kuroko so you start to get nervous and thinks that he might have forgot your birthday today.

The guys went to their club activities and so did you, where your club mates prepared a surprise for you and they even bought you your favorite cake! You thanked them and right after the time you went to the basketball gym but it was empty so you went inside the office and saw them there.

Your smile faded and you only felt disappointed because it looked like they didn't know it's your birthday today.

"Oh! What's that? Is someone's birthday today?" - Riko asked as she saw you holding a box of cake. Thanks for it's transparent upper part of the box she immediately saw it was a cake.

"Y-yeah.." - you said a bit stuttering, "my birthday." - you added in which it made her eyes widen in surprise.

"OMG! I'm so sorry (First name)-chan! I didn't know!" - she said as she apologized non stop.

"Oh! Don't worry! It's okay, I understand knowing how much you're going through right now because of the upcoming match--" you suddenly stopped talking when the lights went out.

"Uh guys? You do realize that we just had a power outage..." - you said then you suddenly hear the door being open and they sang a happy birthday song.

"WAH! I thought you guys forgot!" - you said in tears as Kuroko stopped in front of you holding the cake.

"To be honest, we really did forgot about your birthday but Kuroko reminded us sooo you'll receive your gifts later this week? We're sorry (First name)-chan!" - Rika said as she clasped her hand together with her eyes closed.

"It's okay! Thank you for this." - you said then looked at Kuroko, "I thought you forgot my birthday."

"I will never, (First name)-san." - he said as he smiled, "Make a wish."

"I think I already got my wish." - you said smiling but you still closed your eyes and wished for more great days with them and specially, Kuroko.