Knock Knock!!!

Kuroko

You're watching your favorite drama when you suddenly hear the door bell. You didn't bother to open it because your mom already headed to the door.

So you thought it was some delivery or your mom's friend, since you didn't have any plans with your friends or your boyfriend Kuroko.

"Omg! That's soo romantic! Kyaaah!" - you said as you squealed and your hand moved and picked up some chips and munched them.

"What's so romantic, (First name)-san?" - Kuroko said suddenly popping in front of you.

"Tet--aack -coughs-" - you almost choke but good thing Kuroko quickly gave you a glass of water.

"-sighs- Thanks, Tetsu-kun." - you said, suddenly remembering something.. "By the way, what are you doing here?" - you asked. You were worried since you didn't fixed yourself, you didn't even put make up or some powder on you. (A/n: or whatever you put lol) And you still wear your pj's.

"Just wanted to stop by and see you. By the way, good morning (First name)-chan." - he said plainly.

"G-good morning, T-Tetsu-kun. -sighs-" - you said. (A/n: LOL WHAT WAS I THINKING IN THIS PART (; ̄Д ̄)

Kise

You woke up because of the door bell ringing, no one was answering it and it's been ringing in a while now so you decided to just open it.

"Guess mom went out to the supermarket." - you thought as you saw the note on the table in your living room. You put it back and went for the door.

"Who i-- Ryouta?!" - you said flabbergasted. You were about to say "Who in the world would be here early in the morning."

"Good morning, (First name)cchi!! How was your sleep?" - he said cheerfully.

"Ruined." ( ̄︿ ̄) - you said quickly as soon as he finished speaking.

"Eh?! Why?" - he asked cluelessly.

"Because you came here early in the morning." - you said coldly.