He Caught You Singing

Kuroko

You were currently cleaning the room, since it's Thursday. You and some of your classmates are assigned on this day.

As you were cleaning, you were singing your favorite song, it was okay for you to let your classmates hear your voice because they were used to it, since you always clean the room every Thursday.

"One last time, I need to be the one who takes you ho--OH MY GOSH. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" - you said as you were stopped from singing because you saw your boyfriend suddenly popped in front of you.

"I just got here." - he said as he sighs deep, and you knew he was lying.

"YOU'RE LYING!" - you said as you point at him.

"Fine. Fine. I was able to hear you singing." - he said while he smiled, and it made you blush in embarrassment as the thought of him hearing you sing.

"It's okay, you have a beautiful voice." - he said, while you just pouted and your classmates where chuckling.

Kise

You were currently cleaning the room, since it's Thursday. You and some of your classmates are assigned on this day.

As you were cleaning, you were singing your favorite song, it was okay for you to let your classmates hear your voice because they were used to it, since you always clean the room every Thursday.(A/n: Let's just put the same scene, coz im lazy AF)

"I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, I'm under pressure. Cause I can't have you the way that I want. L--"

"You already had me the way you want (First name)cchi!" - Kise suddenly said while chuckling, which made you taken by surprise.

"What are you doing here?!" - you said in surprise.

"Oh, I forgot something. Aaandd, here it is. I'll be going now." - he said and left, as you sigh in relief.