They Noticed Your Stain

(We all hate this when having a period lol)

Kuroko

It was lunch time, and you decided to change your napkin since you felt it. You excused yourself from your friends.

You went inside your classroom to get a new one since you left your bag there.

"Ugh. I swear I took two of 'em. Where are they?!" - you mumbled frustrated while looking through your bag.

"Something wrong, (First name)-san?" - Kuroko asked suddenly appearing in front of you.

"Holy sh-- what the? Why did you follow me?" - you asked while you resume looking for your pads.

"You didn't look good earlier so I was just worried." - he said, you sighed and finally found your pads.

You took one and looked at Kuroko, "I'm fine don't worry." - you said as you walked by to go to the bathroom.

"(First name)-san.." - Kuroko called out. You turned around, "Yes?" - you said.

"I just noticed this but, you have something red on your skirt." - he said innocently.

You suddenly felt embarrassed and you could feel your cheeks heat up.

"A-are you okay? Why is your face so red?" - he asked worriedly as he stutters.

"I-I'm not okay!" - you said almost tearing up because this is the first time this happened to you.

Kuroko didn't know what to do so he just stood there until your friends came and helped out.

(Kuroko is too innocent for this damn XD)

Kise

You were walking through the hallway because you forgot something inside the classroom when Kise suddenly walked behind you.

"Ryota, why won't you walk beside me?" - you asked annoyed.