They Make You Feel Better

Kuroko

The bell rang which indicates that it's time for lunch. Having no appetite at all you decided to stay in the classroom. You told your friends and you messaged Kuroko saying you won't be joining them for lunch because you have something else to do. After you hit send you rest your head on the table as you closed your eyes.

You've been stressed and depressed lately because of the upcoming exams, then there's this problem at home that really distract you from studying and you sometimes go home late, upcoming job interview, there's also this problem within yourself that you just can't seem to fix. (A/n: I'll just generalize some things because we all have different problems and i hope everyone would feel better after reading this update <3)

You let out a heavy sigh and continued closing your eyes. "(First name)-san." - Kuroko called out and you knew it's him because of his voice. You sat up quickly from surprise it made your head spun. "Ow." - you said holding your head.

"I'm sorry for surprising you." - he said as he took a seat and sat next to you.

"Why are you here Tetsu? I thought you're out for lunch with your friends." - you said turning at him as you gained your sight.

"Are you okay?" - he asked looking directly into your eyes. Kuroko had always this skill of him where he can read what you're thinking so you can't lie at him. "I felt like something was wrong because I know you would never miss out lunch. So I quickly went to your room and saw you lying your head on the table." - he said looking worriedly at you.

So you told him how you felt and you almost cried in tears but you luckily avoided it because your classmates and friends might bombard you with questions.

He gently pats your back and he hugged you tightly which just makes you want to break down so bad. "I know things are hard for you (First name)-san, but I just want you to know that I will always be here for you. So don't hesitate to tell me okay? But I won't push you if there's some you don't want to talk about, I understand that. I know what you worry now will soon be okay, maybe tomorrow, next week, someday (First name)-san. It will be okay." - he said hugging you tightly.

"Thanks, Tetsu. I needed that." - you said then let go of the embrace. He suddenly took something in his bag and gave you a sandwich. "I know you're hungry, and food makes everything feel better right?" - he said as you nodded and took the sandwich.

Kise

Kise invited you to watch his photoshoot, however the photos will be released next month so no one should see it except for the staffs. Feeling apologetic, Kise took you to his dressing room as you wait for them. You didn't even saw what his clothes were because they wouldn't let you. So you decided to lie on the couch and look through your phone.