You Feel Down

Kuroko

"(First name)-san."

"Oh! Tetsu~ since when were you here? I didn't notice you at all." you said surprised when Kuroko suddenly called you out, snapping you out from your thoughts.

"I've been here for a while. Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Mm." you nodded in agreement.

You went to a nearby cafe to eat. He ordered his usual favorite, vanilla milkshake while yours is (your fave drink and dessert)

"(First name)-san." he called out once again making you jolt up.

"H-hai? (Y-yes?)" you asked confused.

"What happened?" he asked out of nowhere.

"E-eh?" ?__?

"I've been observing you the whole day at class and your mind seemed to be drifting somewhere. Are you okay?" he asked looking directly into your eyes. Knowing how he studied human body language and of course as his girlfriend, he knows more about you than you do yourself.

You sighed, "It's just that it feels like everything I do sucks. You know? Like, I'm a pig teammate. I mess up everything. There was this report we had and I was one of the reporters but in the end, I didn't even get to discuss it properly in front because I was too scared, I ended up reading what's in the slide and no further discussions." your eyes began to water as you relay your feelings to Kuroko.

"Of course because of that, we had a bad comment from the teacher saying, 'when you present, you should know what your report is', and 'you can't read what's already in the slide since everyone already sees it'. I was so embarrassed because of that we had a 5 points deduction from our score. I know, it's not a big deal.. I feel like I'm too sensitive? I don't know." you continued and Kuroko wiped your tears away with a tissue.

"(First name)-san. Don't lie to me. It's a big deal because it greatly impacted you. I can't just say that it's going to be okay because I know how badly you felt. But I just want to remind you that, we all have our bad days and yours just, unfortunately, fell on that day. You messed up, but so what? That doesn't dictate your future. Take this as a lesson to yourself and remember what you should do before reporting and that is to calm down and think that 'I can do this'. I know you're nervous presenting in front but that's how it is in some subjects and we have no choice but to do it since you have to deal with it, give your best shot. If it doesn't work, don't look at them in the eye and just stare at their foreheads or don't think of them as people. Imagine that your presenting it to someone you want to be there, to see you shine in front." you stared at him shocked with his words as stream of tears fell again.

"Thank you, Tetsu! You're the best! I knew you'd understand me the most!" you stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Well, at least the people watching you present aren't shocked after realizing you've been talking for a long time only to find out that they didn't notice you at all." he said which made you laugh knowing how he wants you to lighten up a bit.

Kise

"(First name)-cchi?"

"Ah!" you jumped up in shock when someone suddenly called out your name. You've been sitting on the bench waiting for Kise to finish his practice, but after a while, you started spacing out.

"You're done with practice?" you asked seeing how he already changed his clothes.

He nodded then suddenly pouting, "I was making a lot of cool shots and you didn't notice them at all! You've been spacing out! I already called you many times before I was going to shoot-ssu. Hmph."