You Snapped At Them

[REQUESTED]

 I really don't know any title to give lol

 I really don't know any title to give lol. If you got any suggestions just comment them~

Another request~ (≧◡≦)

Hi~ I hope you liked this~ but don't get your hopes up lol (ノωヽ)

Kuroko

You let out an exhausted sigh as you rest your head on your desk. You've been having a bad day since last night after getting scolded by your parents for not being good enough in class and today, your test in Japanese subject came out, as usual, it has a failing mark.

"Damn. I've had enough of scolding last night, now this? I'm beat." you sighed helplessly resting your head on the desk.

After a few minutes, your sensei started the discussion. You felt sleepy with his voice and before you even notice it, you fell asleep.

"(First name)-san!" you instinctively got up as soon as your name was called. Since you were asleep you were flabbergasted with the voice and you saw your sensei's face reddened in anger.

"Not only you're lagging behind in my subject and now you even had the time to sleep? Are you even taking your education seriously? There are others who would be willing to be on your seat but you, who have it doesn't even treasure it!" your sensei continued to scold you and you just bowed your head as your hands balled into a fist.

The heck is this? Another scolding? You thought as anger started to build up inside you. It's not that you don't give importance in your education, it's just you're having a hard time trying to catch up with everyone. You haven't been living in Japan for a year, so you've been adjusting in the country's climate, tradition, culture and most especially, the language. It's a whole new environment for you and your classmates know that but no one even bothers to help you out.

- Time skip - 

You let out a sigh and leaned on the wall, slurping your (favorite drink) trying to calm yourself with all that happened to you.

"(First name)-san. I hea-" you almost choked on your drink, trying your best to swallow the liquid you still had in your mouth.

"For fuck's sake! Can't you show up normally?" you suddenly snapped at him. Your eyes widened in surprise once you realized what you just said.

"Tetsu, I-I.." you didn't know how to save the situation because you knew this is your fault. Great. I'm such a mess. Misfortunes one after the other. You thought, clenching your jaw, waiting for Kuroko's reaction.

"I heard what happened, (First name)-san. I understand what you're going through. I already told you before, even if we're not in the same class, I can always make time for you to help you out. I'm good with Japanese." he said softly trying his best not to aggravate you while patting your head.