Senpai Noticed Me!

(A/N: Again. In this chapter, it will be the senpai's <3 not the GOM okaaay?)

Nijimura
(A/n: Teiko time. Nijimura is also my bias lol okay bai)

You're heading towards the basketball gym to give some papers that Nijimura-senpai told you to give.

At first, you just had a crush on him, but later on, you knew you were falling in love with him, so you decided to love him, but you were too afraid to confess to him since you're scared of getting rejected.

The thought of him makes your heart skips a beat, making you blush. But you just shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Good morning! (First name)-cchi~!" Kise greeted you as soon as he saw you enter the gym while the others followed. You greeted them back and smiled, then asked about Nijimura. They told you he was in the locker room so you nodded and excused yourself.

"Nijimura-senpai here's the---OH MY GOD! WHAT THE-" Your words were cut midway as you ran outside, your hands still covering your eyes.

You saw Nijimura's half-naked body because he was about to wear his jersey when you suddenly entered the room.

You could hear your heartbeat accelerate as if it's going to explode.

"It's okay now, you can enter, (First name)," Nijimura said with a chuckle. You composed yourself first before entering.

When you saw him, even though he already had his clothes on, you still felt like you could see it, especially his abs... you gulped.

"Uh-hm, here are the papers you were asking for. And I'm very sorry for not knocking!" You said as you bowed respectfully then ran away in embarrassment.

As soon as you got out, you finally breathed. You realized you were holding your breath the entire time when you were alone with him.

"Are you okay~ssu?" Kise asked worriedly as he sat beside you drinking his water. You just nodded absentmindedly. But since he's your best friend, he knows all about you and he even knows your little crush on Nijimura.

"So, what happened a while ago?" He whispered in a playful tone and realized he planned this all along, for you to see Nijimura's half-naked body, which made you blush instantly.

"You! You! Ugh!!" You said in disbelief, slapping him on the shoulder while he just laughed it off.

"Haha! Don't you like that? Senpai will surely notice you!" He said still laughing which made you blush either from anger or what happened earlier.

You didn't notice a pair of eyes looking at you two, looking like a dragon that's about to burst out its flames at Kise.

"Oi, Kise! It's time to practice." Nijimura called out, making the two of you pause and look at him.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later (First name)cchi!" He winked then went back to the court to continue his practice while you just watched them.

'Geez, I really hope he'll notice me. I joined in here just to see him every day.' You thought to yourself.

- Time skip -

The practice ended so you packed your things and were about to walk out of the gym when someone called you.

"(First name)!" You instantly knew whose voice it was because your heart immediately raced. You turned around and saw Nijimura already changed back to his uniform and looked like he was also headed home. You walked to him and smiled as you thought, 'He sure smells nice.'