They Tutored You

Kuroko

"Tetsu~ Can you please tutor me on History? I'm really failing. I really need you." you said as you bowed and clasp your hands together.

"Sure, (First name)-san. I'd be happy to help." he said, you looked up and saw him smile warmly at you which made you blush.

"Where do you want me to teach you?" he asked innocently but your perverted mind just thought of something else.

"Well, your place or mine?" you asked and you're surely thought of something else. "Wherever your comfortable (First name)-san." he said

"Yours then." he nodded and both of you went on your way at his home.

-

"It's really easy to study history because all you have to do is to remember certain points. Let say it's a story about a hero or someone just note the things you think will come out of the test. Usually the questions are all about his birthday, death like cause of death, what heroic act the person did/any important events that changed or made the person prominent, his family background and a lot more. So we'll get to that." he said and you just nodded since you don't really understand any word he said.

"Oh another thing, understand it. Especially if it's a historical event. The important thing is you know the chronological order and just give your own explanation." he said

As the tutoring continues...

You're just staring at Kuroko and you're starting to get sleepy with his nice voice it sounded like a lullaby (A/N: OKAY I CANNOT JUST IGNOT THIS. OMG GOT7 LULLABY. I DIED)

(First name)-san?

(First name)-san?

(First name)-san?

-

You dream of falling over and you jumped up from sleep. "Shit."

"Are you alright?" Kuroko asked and you looked at him confused. What was he doing in your room? Why is he here?

Then it hit you, you're at his place and you asked him a favor to tutor you but you slept on him.

"OH MY GOD. I'M SO SORRY TETSU. I FELL ASLEPP. AHHH!" you said in panick.

"It's okay (First name)-san. Just tell me when you're ready then we'll start. Take a rest for now, refresh your brain." he said and you just nodded embarrassed.

-

After the test...

"TETSUU!!!" you yelled running to him and you hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I passed the exam!" you sang happily.