Yandere Version

[REQUESTED] 

I really hope you liked it (╥﹏╥) 

(This is my first time writing yandere so please bear with it, I might have done it wrong. but don't hate me TT

I'm taking request just comment or pm me~)

Kuroko

(I really can't imagine.. TT)

"Haha! What the heck?" you said laughing out loud with your friend's joke not noticing the dark gaze behind you two.

"Yeah, man, I was surprised I almost choke to death!" he said exasperatedly even throwing his hands up.

"Want me to make you feel it again?" a soft tone said but it sounded so terrifying it gave you goosebumps.

"Oh? Kuroko! Hey! I was just kidding! Haha!" your friend said jokingly oblivious of Kuroko's drastic change of character.

"Hey, (Friend's Name), didn't you have to go at the office? Sir asked you awhile ago right?" you said suddenly remembering what he had to do as you silently thank your prof.

"Oh shoot! You're right! I gotta go! See you both later, love birds!" he teased as he ran off which made you breathe a sigh of relief. However, once Kuroko sat beside you, you felt your body tensed making you sat up straight.

"So this is where you were (First Name)-san. I've been looking all over for you." he said with an innocent smile but it looked different no matter how you look at him.

"J-just needed some fresh air. Ha ha." for some reason, you suddenly stuttered and got anxious with the way Kuroko is right now.

"Really? You're not running away from me?" he said with a raised brow but his face still looked innocent.

"Of course not! Why would I do that?" you said but in reality, you were since there were times when Kuroko is acting weird like how he is right now. At first you ignored it but, it just happens frequently that it alarmed you.

"Mmm." he softly said while nodding, "I'll lock you up and throw away the key if you ever even think about doing anything like that again, do you hear me?" he said threateningly completely changing from his previous tone.

"Y-yes." you don't know why but the way he said it made you feel like he'll surely do it so you answered immediately.

"Good girl." he said patting your head as he smiled which made you frightened.

Kise

Finally, you heard the sound of the bell which indicates the end of the class. You quickly put your things in your bag, humming happily.

"Hey! (First name)-chan! Want to hang out? I heard there's this newly opened cafe! Me and (Friend's Name) heard some girls talking about it and they said the food there tastes good!" your friend said excitedly with a wide smile which made you look forward to that place.