HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!

A one shot chapter for kise x reader ♡

-evil smile-

Class has dismissed and you hurriedly put your things inside your bag, because the clouds get darker so you have to be quick to catch the bus.

You ran to where the bus stop is and waited for the bus to come.

Unfortunately, 20 minutes have passed and not a bus stopped.

Then, someone suddenly stand beside you and you know who he is, its Kise Ryōta. Well, who doesn't know him anyway? Every girl at Kaijō always talk about him.

Except for you. You don't like him because you thought he's a playboy so you decided not to get close to him. He's friendly on every girls at school!

"Hello, (Last Name)cchi!" - he said and you quickly looked at him wide eyes.

"How did you know me?" - you asked astonished.

"I just know." - he said as he give you a smile that could make every girls faint.

"Oh, okay. Uhm, hi." - you said with an awkward smile.

"Do you always ride a bus home?" - he asked after a long silence.

"Yep." - you said trying not to continue the conversation anymore.

He was about to speak when the bus arrived so you quickly went inside and sat at the middle part.

He followed and looked for you, as soon as he spot you he sat beside you.

"Hey! There are a lot of vacant seats you know?" - you said irritated.

"I want to sit beside (Last name)cchi!" - he said as he pouted. You clicked your tongue and let him be.

He then starts talking non-stop, asking questions about you, which you answered shortly. Even if you're not asking anything about him, he kept on telling almost everything about him and he did today.

Of course, even if you don't want to listen to him, you can't help but hear everything he says since he's just beside you. And you found out that he is not really that bad of a person you thought he'd be.