You Watch Horror Movies Together

Kuroko

"Oh my gosh!! Did you see that Tetsu?!" - you said all scared, but as soon as you turn your head to face him he's nowhere to be found.

"Tetsu?! Tetsu?! Where are you?!" - you said getting hysterical.

"I'm here (First name)-san.." - he said and you almost fell on the couch when you saw him. He put a flashlight below him to light up his face but he didn't do anything scary he just light himself up.

"Are you okay, (First name)-san?" - he said worriedly. Good thing he was able to catch you.

"Ye--" - unfortunately, Kuroko wasn't able to support you that much so you both fell while you on top.

Both of your eyes widen in surprise so you just stared at each other wide eyes.

Then you remember Kuroko is a bit weak so you decided to get up, he might not say it but he really looked like he was having a hard time.

"I'm sorry." - you said when both of you sat on the couch again.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for scaring you." - he said so you just nodded because the truth is you we're just surprised but not really scared.

Kise

"WAAAHHH!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!"

"WAHH HE LOOKS SO UGLY!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHH THIS TO ME (FIRST NAME)CCHI?! AHHHH!"

You sighed and thought if it was a good thing that you both watch a horror movie because all you got is a screaming Kise, a hearing defect and a sprained hand because he kept on holding on to you so tight.