They Help You Exercise pt. 2

Here's the part two!! New_Skara_Scream I hope you'll like this~~~ Sorry it took so long :(((

Kuroko

*DING DONG* (door bell)

"I'll get that!" - you said and went to the door.

"Hm? Hello?" - you said as soon as you opened the door and saw no one. You got a bit annoyed because it must have been a prank.

"Wait, (First name)-san."

"WAH!!" - you squealed when Kuroko suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Tetsu? What are you doing here?!" - you said still shock of him. Even though you've been together for months now you still don't get used to this.

"You told me you'll start dieting and I'll help you." - he said as he tilts his head sidewards.

"Oh.... right." - you said and you remembered that you asked him to jog with you every weekends.

"Let me just.. take a bath and.. change.." - you said feeling drained already. You wanted to ask him if you can do it next week but it's already the 5th time now.

-

You've been running for half an hour now and you feel so exhausted.

"Can we take some 5 minutes break? I'm already tired." - you said looking at him pleadingly.

"But, it's just been 5 minutes (First name)-san.." - he said a bit hesitating.

"WHAT?! YOU SERIOUS?!" - you said in disbelief as he nods.