HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

"Kise! I've liked you for a long time now, will you go out with me?" your eyes closed tightly shut while confessing to Kise, afraid to see the rejection in his eyes.

There, I really said it! Crap! Where did I get this courage from?

"(First name)-cchi, I..." Kise's voice sounded off which made you open one eye to see his reaction but it only ended up with a hug from him.

"I'm so happy I could die! Thank you! I like (First name)-cchi too!" You felt his warm breath on your ear which made your cheeks flush red. You could even feel how happy he is.

"Uhm..." after a few minutes, he didn't let go of the hug as he just stayed in that position and you're starting to get a bit sore on your shoulders and back.

"Oh, sorry! I got too excited! Forgive me, (First name)-cchi!" He said with his hand on the back of his head, looking embarrassed.

"It's okay..." you sweatdropped. Now that everything's out, it kind of felt awkward between you two and you don't know how to go about this atmosphere.

*Bell rings*

You heaved a sigh of relief for being saved by the bell. You looked at Kise who's still staring at you which made you shy, "Well, that's the bell. I wouldn't want to be late for the next class. See ya!" You hurriedly ran away as fast as you could because you still can't believe that you two are going out and you need some time to sink it into your brain.

"Ah, wait! (First name)-cchi!!" You didn't stop even after he called you out because you could feel the nervousness in your heart and you just ran away.

You absentmindedly attended your next classes, luckily for you, the profs didn't notice you and you were able to just stare into space dumbly 'till your last class.

"Finally, I can go home!" You exclaimed excitedly as you put your things in your bag.

"Kyaaah!!"

"OMG!"

"Is this real?!"

You were a bit shocked by the sounds of squealing people outside which made you think that there might be a celebrity in school. You shook your head and tried to ignore them as you went out.

"(First name)-cchi!!" You paused on your tracks hearing a familiar voice calling out your name. Turning around, you saw the handsome blonde man happily waving his hand at you.

"Let's go home together!" He cheerfully exclaimed which earned gasped all around you. It's as if Kise is used to this kind of attention, he ignored them and pulled you away from the crowd to the outside of the campus.

"What's this about?" You asked puzzled as the both of you walked side by side.

"Isn't it normal to take my girlfriend home?" He asked as he stared at you in confusion. Your face flushed red immediately hearing his response as you avert your eyes away from him.

"I guess..." you stuttered shyly as he went on with the talking, telling you all about himself and his schedules because he's a model while you just nodded and gave a few comments from time to time while he happily answered them.

"See you tomorrow, (First name)-cchi!" Kise smiled and hugged you which took you by surprise. He waved goodbye as you waved back and stared at his departing figure, still in shock that that man is your boyfriend now.

You walked inside the house in a daze as your mom welcomed you home.

- The Next Day -

"(First Name) (Last Name)!! Wake up! You'll be late for class!!" You quickly sat up hearing your mom's irritated loud voice calling out your full name and you knew you're screwed. Whenever she calls you by your full name, it means she's been calling you out for a while now and you never responded.