You Saw His Weakness

Its their turn now~

Kuroko (based on the media lol Kuroko don't have a weakness on animals omg so i'll just think of something else)

School festival started and you asked Kuroko to go on a Hunted house created by other class.

"Wah this is so exciting!~" - you said as you walk through the dark room. "Aren't you excited Tetsu?" - you said happily.

He didn't answered. Which made you nervous because he might be gone now like he usually does. So you called out his name many times.

"I'm right here, (First name)-san." - he said a bit stuttering. You walk to the corner and saw him standing there.

"What are you doing? That's the wrong way! Its over here." - you said as you grabbed his hand. 

"Huh? Why is your hand so cold? Wait-- are you scared?" - you said realizing.

"No." - he said.

"You hesitated!" - you said he didn't answer. "Let's go! I'll protect you! Don't worry!~" - you said as you held his hand.

Kise

You have a class subject where all of you have your plants inside the school's garden and you have to water them.

Every day two of your classmates will be chosen to water them, as of today, you and Kise got picked.

"(First name)cchi! Aren't you excited to see the plants grow? Wah! What color will their petals be?" - Kise said excitedly as you walk your way to the garden.

You decided not to answer him as both of you arrived and you unlocked the gate with the key given to you.

"Wah! Why is there nothing here?! Oh no! Did they die (First name)cchi?!" - Kise asked hysterically as he looked at them one by one.

"-sighs- Ryōta its been only two days since we started this what do you expect?" - you said and took the watering can and filled it with water.

"WAHHHHH!!" - you heard Kise screamed as you put down the can and went for him.