Kise x Reader

Just the way you are

You were not that pretty-skinny-oh-so-perfect girl, but you have a boyfriend and he was a model. It was Kise Ryōta.

Of course, you have insecurities, like why aren't you those pretty sexy girls that everybody likes?

You always hear comments like 'Why did he pick her?' 'She must have used some kind of a potion' something like that.

That's why, you always cut. Kise doesn't notice it because you cover it with your watch. (A/n: It's always been wrong to cut your wrists people. PLZ take care of your bodies, and skin ;) lol. But seriously. Don't.)

"Hello? (First name)cchi to earth?" - Kise said as he wave his hand in front of you snapping you out.

"Sorry, what was it again?" - you said.

"Mou~ who are you thinking? It should be me!" - he said as he pouts. You chuckled.

"It's nothing Ryōtaaaan~" - you said as you smile and he smiled back.

"Omg. Look at that ew they don't look cute." - some of the girls said, you just sighed. You knew you weren't for him, you knew he deserve someone better, someone beautiful..

"Don't mind them (First name)cchi!" - he said cheering you up as he notice how you got sad with whay you just heard, you just smiled at him but you knew it still hurts you.

You feel your wrist sweat a bit due to the watch, so you decided to remove it, and just avoid letting Kise see the cuts.

- Time skip -

You're already home, you quickly go to your room and lay in your bed as you let out a big sigh, and you notice tears stream down your face.

"Why am I like this? Why can't I be like the other girls? Why? Life is so unfair." - you said as you cover your face with a pillow.

There was only one way for you, you picked up the blade and was about to cut your wrist when someone entered inside not even knocking.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI! What are you doing?!" - Kise said surprise as he saw you ready to cut yourself. He quickly took the blade away from you and sat beside you.

"It's just that.. It hurts so bad.. I will never be perfect for you." - you said as you were crying.

"I came back to check on you. Because I saw those cuts when you removed your watch. You know what? It hurt me badly, knowing you're hurting yourself. It's like I'm being cut too. So please, please, (first name)cchi don't ever do that again." - he said as he hug you and you could feel that he was crying.

"You know, if I wasn't able to stop you, and you were totally a goner? I don't know how I'll live anymore, I love you so much (First name)cchi. Before you do that, please think of the people who'll you leave behind, especially those who love you." - he said while hugging you even tighter.

"I'm sorry!" - you said as both of you were crying.

Several days laterrrr...

"Good morning, (first name)cchi!" - Kise said cheerfully.

"Good morning!" - you greeted back. Suddenly Kose grabbed your hand and removed your watch.

"What?" - you said.

"Just checking something." - he said as he grins. You just smiled and you cling on his hand.

"Let's go?" - you said as you smile.

"Mhm. Remember when you said you were not perfetc for me?" - he said suddenly and you start to think back that time.

"Yeah,." - you said as you remembered when it was.

"Don't ever think of it that way. Because I love you (First name)cchi. Just the way you are~ssu!" - he said as both of you walk.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

How was it? Lol. A bit short or what? (^_^)7

Just want to tell you guys that, you are beautiful, just the way you are :)

Don't care about how people think of you. Just live your life, be you. Because no matter what you do, Good or bad they will always have something to say. Just don't give a fcvk about them.

And don't cut/slash or what. I also have a lot of problems and I almost almost, in the edge to do that but then I thought, maybe no. Cause it hurts LOL. I didn't wanna hurt myself when I'm already hurting right?

And, IDK what came into me, but I suddenly had the urge to write this. Aslooo, I want to add this:

Wrists are for bracelets, not for cutting. - Kellin Quinn. OMG KELLIN <3

LOL THAT WAS LONG ALTHOUGH THE STORY WASN'T. OKAY HOPE I HELPED. BAI.