When You Wake Up And He's Beside You

Kuroko

He would probably wake up early then make you breakfast and put it on the side table and wait for you to wake up;

"Good morning, (First name)-chan. I already prepared a breakfast for you." - he said as he smiles.

Kise

He's already awake and just staring at your face while smiling, and then kisses you non-stop until you wake up and greet you happily;

"Goooood mooorrniinggg (FIRST NAME)cchi!!" - Kise said as you opened your eyes and was greeted by this blond man beside you.

Midorima

Probably doesn't know how you guys ended up hugging each other, but he woke up earlier and he saw your positions so he got stiff then you suddenly woke up;

"G-good m-morning, nanodayo." - he said while stuttering and blushing also avoids eye contact with you but your still on the same position.

Aomine

You're gonna wake up first before him. And you'll see that his arms wrap around you as he sleeps soundly (a/n: NO HE'S SNORING XD -tryna ruin the romantic moment LOL BAI-)

You decided to remove his hand around you because you decided to cook breakfast for him, but he suddenly woke;

"Where are you going?" - he asked with a sleepy tone.

"Gonna cook breakfast for you." - you said and removing his hand and about to stand up.

(A/n: TBH IDK HOW SHALL HE SAY IT COZ IM AN INNOCENT CHILD)

"Round two? -smirks-" - he said as he pulls you into the bed and (a/n: you know *cough* what's gonna happen *cough* *cough* next *coughs non stop* LOL seriously im coughing like hell  (╥_╥) /swaeg out)

Murasakibara

(A/n: I GOT NOTHEN)

You'll probably wake up feeling something heavy on you, then you realize it was just Murasakibara's hand wrapped around you.

"Oh~ good morning (First name)-chin~" - he drawled happily (a/n: whut) and kisses you all over.

(A/n: im sorry about this  ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) my randomness pfft bai)

Akashi

(A/n: deym bruh i got nothen again -ADVANCE SORRY- OMG XD)

He'll wake up earlier than you, then you wake up with no one beside you (a/n: sedlyf huh) feeling a bit sad;

"Good morning, my love. How was your sleep?" - someone said and you saw Akashi sitting on a chair -and you didn't know he was watching you while you were asleep-

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Yo~ Okay. (sexy)

Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneundae (jaldeureo)~

Wahahaha okay~

Anyway. I just want to say, sorry because I'm updating slowwwwwwwwlyyyy. Because I'm too LAYzy meh ;_; and i've been spazzing on with BTS, EXO AND BigBang.

I'm suppose to watch HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH BTS but it crashed ( p_q) well mostly. And the fact(fvck) because of the SLOW INTERNET. And I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN FOR PETE'S SAKE The subtitles were very slow to pop in XD because i think it's live so they can't just go and put it immediately -you know what I mean- so i decided to watch the reply XD then subtitles <3 hearteu.

Tbh, i'm really busy watching their videos im on to exo showtime (they're still 12 here emegerd ㅠㅅㅠ imysm Kris, Luhan and Tao <3)

Lol! I've been babbling on and on sorryyyy!!! (I know u wouldn't read this anyway ;___;)

Hope you enjoyed this update!! (JUST A RANDOM UPDATE I HAVE IN MIND RN)

P.S CAPSLOCK ON TO FEEL IT XD I'M JUST USING MY PHONE LOL

SORRY IT'S A SHORT UPDATE~

I just noticed this XD AKASHI IS NOT BESIDE YOU WHEN YOU WOKE UP. THAT'S ALL OKAY BAI~ -waves-