You Saw Their Baby Pictures

Kuroko

You're so bored at your house since your parents went out along with your siblings, it was your fault because you slept late last night so you weren't able to go with them. With that you decided to go to Kuroko's house just to hang out with him.

*Ding dong*

The door opened and showed Kuroko in shock with his eyes widen in surprise.

"Surprise?" - you said a bit late as he just smiled and let you in.

"What brings you here, (First name)-san?" - he asked while you already lie on the couch.

"I'm bored at home. I was home alone, so I decided to come by." - you said, as you open your phone connecting to their wifi.

"WAH! You changed your wifi password?! Why?" - you asked surprise which made you sit up straight.

"You see, our neighbours figured it out." - he said casually. You rolled your eyes as you try to guess the password, and without even another try you already gained access. 'No wonder' you thought.

After a while, you got bored so you looked through his house even though you've been there a lot of times. While looking through you accidentally saw a photo album, you opened it curiously.

"Waaahhh! I need to picture this. Gosh, Tetsu looked so cute!" - you said as you capture his baby pictures.

"What are you doing, (First name)-san?" - Kuroko asked suddenly appearing from behind you which took you by surprise making you drop your phone.

"Nothing!" - you said as you held up your hand.

In the end, both of you looked at his baby pictures while you kept on taking pictures as Kuroko just smile on your cute actions.

Kise

You went to Kise's house to give him a surprise visit since you're bored at home.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI?!" - he yelled while you looked at him blankly.