HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!

"Soo... we're gonna go to the club... with him?" - you asked unsure. You're gatherrd together with his past teammates along with his present teammates.

"Yep! We all know he is always busy with school and other businesses, so he should atleast go out and have fun-ssu!" - Kise said as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Well he's serious and concern about his future unlike you." - you told him while the others chuckled.

"Anyway, just ask him, (First name). We'll go first." - Reo said as you nodded.

You're close with Akashi since he's been your friend for a long time. He is not that authoritative to you than the others. That's why you're chosen to ask him.

Because of your closeness you can't help but fall in love with him. The way he treats you is different than any body else. He is more caring and soft towards you.

-

You arrived at his mansion and the maid guide you to his room. You knocked the door lightly and heard him. "Come in."

"(First name)." - he said holding some papers.

"Hey. Just wanna say, uhm wanna hang out?" - you said facepalming yourself to yout lame statement.

"I'm busy, (First name) as you can see, I have a lot of paperworks." - he said.

"Pleaseee? It's your birthday anyway. At least you need to have fun." - you said pleading as you act cute in front of him.

He chuckled and put down the papers and his pen to the table.

"Alright. I'll just change." - he said and you smiled.

-

"Where are we going, (First name)?" - he asked and your eyebrow raised.

"You really don't know?" - you said in disbelief as he smiled in response. "A nightclub. We're gonna party to our heart's content!" - you said excitedly and this time his eyebrow raised.

"Really? But we're minors." - he said smiling and you smirked. "We won't go there unprepared." - you said as you showed him two fake ids.