You Had Amnesia

Let's say you had an accident at school and got sent at the clinic then you wake up and decided to prank them by faking an amnesia lol.

What am i thinking really XD

Kuroko

"Is she gonna be okay?" - you heard Kuroko asked worriedly while your eyes closed because you just gained consciousness.

"Don't worry Kuroko-kun she will wake up." - the nurse said assuring him.

An idea came into your mind. You started acting, and slowly opened your eyes.

"Who are you?" - you asked them cluelessly and then you looked everywhere, "Where am I?" - you said acting scared.

"Your in the clinic, (First name)-san you got hit by a ball on your head." - Kuroko said as he sighed in relief seeing you well and okay.

"(First name)?.. is that my name? Who are you?" - you said stuttering keeping up with your act.

Kuroko's eyes wide open with your response, 'Oh! He fell for it!' - you thought and continued acting scared.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. You really don't remember me?" - he asked with a lonely face as he looked at you staright into your eyes. (Can u imagine how he looked like? 'Cause i can and i just-- odnjeksnwjsk)

"Dang it." - you mumbled and sigh, "Just kidding!" - you said as you let out a v sign.

You couldn't take Kuroko's face because he was so cute that you can't help but tell him the truth.

Kise

"SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? WAHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!" - Kise's loud voice woke you up and you peeked at him and saw him crying in front of the nurse.

Then, you thought of something to make it a bit worse. Tehee~ -insert evil smile-

You slowly opened your eyes and started your acting, "Uhm, wh--" -you were cut off by Kise.

"Wah!! (First name)cchi! You're awake! I was worried sick! I thought you--" - you cut him off this time because you know he's gonna talk non stop about how worried he was, and you need to start your plan.