He Caught You Dancing

Kuroko

"Ugh! Why must I suck at rock, papers, scissors?" - you said. You're the cleaners for today and your groupmates decided to play some games after you finished cleaning.

"Alright! Since (First name)-chan is a good dancer *evil look* We'll make her dance!" - one of your groupmate said as the others agreed and high-5 each other. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Tetsu is still around the campus! He might see me!" - you said nervously because by now Kuroko and his teammates are having a practice.

"Oh come on! Their practicing~" - one of them said as they start to play your fave music which you can't help but dance to.

You started dancing and enjoying the music as your groupmates joins in doing some random dancing.

After the song finished, you guys took a rest and decided to go home later on.

"AHH!!" - one of your groupmates squealed as when she went to the corner to get the broom.

"KUROKO-KUN/TETSU?!!" - you all screamed as he just nodded his head. Your face became red in an instant.

"How long have you been here?!" - you said surprised.

"The whole time. I was able to watch your whole performance." - he said as he smiled which made you more embarrassed.

"AHH! TETSU! >-< PLEASE FORGET THAT! NO WAIT, COME HERE LET ME OPEN YOUR HEAD AND CLEAR IT ON YOUR BRAIN." - you said holding his head as he chuckled.

"Don't worry (First name)-san. You were great back there." - he said proudly while you still blush in embarrassment.

Kise

Since Kise's photoshoot won't be ending anytime soon, you decided to roam around the building.