Notice me senpai~!

(A/n: NOT GOM characters sorry :p LOL The senpai's OKAY? Pft~)

Mitobe

You were friends with Riko and after every class, you always visit the gym (A/n: WTH. It feels like ur going to the hospital or something) to see your one and only crush. Your ever so silent crush, that rarely speaks and you really wanted to hear his voice, that's why you always go there, too.

"Yo! (Last name)!" Kagami called out as you entered the basketball gym, you smiled and waved back at him.

"Hello, (Last name)-san." Kuroko said popping in front of you as you were waving at Kagami a while ago. Due to the surprise, you quickly stepped back but suddenly got out of balance so you knew you're (A/n: REKT LOL //SLAPPED SORRY FOR INTRUDING AGAIN LOL OKAY I'LL STOP bYE) going to fall so you readied yourself to feel the impact of the ground, but nothing happens.

You opened your eyes and saw that someone caught you from behind, and it was Mitobe(A/n: YAS THIS IS TOO CLICHÈ I KNEW U ALREADY HAD A GUESS WHO WAS IT) your one and only crush!

You quickly stood up and felt that you were blushing. "I'm sorry!" You said as you bowed. (A/n; YOU'RE LIKE SAKURAI LOL. OKAY SORRY TOO MUCH A/N)

He just waved his hands while smiling. "He says, it's okay." Koganei suddenly said popping behind him which made you surprised. 'Why do people keep on popping out of nowhere?' You thought to yourself.

"(First name)-chan!"  Riko called out which made you turn around in her direction.

"Hai?" You asked confused as she walked closer to you.

"That's a good move!" She said in a low voice that only you two could hear, giving you a wink in the process.

"Oh! No! It wasn't intentional. I was really about to fall... fall in love with him." You said lowering your voice on the last part but Riko didn't miss it. You felt like facepalming yourself for being cheesy. 

"-chuckles- alright, alright." She said holding up her hand as if to surrender.

As the team was practicing, you help out with preparing the bottled water, towels, and first aid kits in case something happens. It's also a way to impress Mitobe. Actually, you were always trying to impress him.

When you were finished, you sat down on the bench and proceeded to watch them. 'Omg! He's so good!' you thought with a smile and looked at him. Then, you suddenly remembered how he noticed you earlier, though it was quite embarrassing, you were still thankful to Kuroko for popping out of nowhere.

But soon your smile faded as you knew there wouldn't be a chance of him being able to like you back, that he won't be able to notice you if you weren't even at the gym.

- Time skip - (BEC AUTHOR IS LAZY AF)

The practice was done, and you quickly handed them bottled water and towels, you gave the last one to Mitobe as you smiled in which he smiled back.

"He said, thank you." Koganei translated and you nodded in response.

When everyone left, it was only you, Mitobe, and Koganei who were left behind.

"(First name)-chan! Mitobe has something to say to you!" Koganei suddenly said so you turned and face them as you nodded, waiting for him to say something, but he looked at Koganei, signaling him something.

"What? But, will she understand you?" Koganei asked worriedly but Mitobe just nodded, so Koganei left you with him.

"I wanted to tell you that, I've always liked you. I've always noticed you, every day whenever you're here. I always have a motivation to practice more than I always do. So thank you for that." He suddenly spoke which made you, LITERALLY STUNNED