Sleepover With Them

Kuroko

After finishing that movie you looked at each other. "What should we do next??" - you asked.

"I don't know, what do you want, (First name)-san?" - he asked as he looks at you.

"Let's just call it a night." - you said as you started to feel sleepy he nodded and both of you cleaned the living room before going to the room.

Of course you'll be on seperate rooms.

After washing yourself you start to dry your hair. It was dark and the only light was the lamp, you started to get scared so you open the room's light.

"Much better." - you said and continue with drying your hair.

As time goes by, you slowly get scared.

"Ah!" - you squealed when you heard a loud thud and it was only your phone that fell on the ground. You slowly picked it up. The movie was starting to pop in your mind and everything that happened.

"Damn." - you said then you gave up and decided to just sleep at Kuroko's room even if you have to sleep on the floor.

You fix yourself and head towards the door.

"Oh? Tetsu?" - you said surprised as soon as you open the door.

"I was wondering you might be scared so I wanted to ask if you want to sleep together." - he said as he gulped then you knew he was scared too!

"Yeah sure! Thank goodness!" - you said as you invite him in.

"I'm fine with just sleeping on the floor (First name)-san." - he said and it made you guilty. This is his house and he is sleeping on the floor.

"Why don't we just sleep together on this bed?" - you asked a bit embarrass because you know it's not a girl's thing to ask that but what the hell right? He's your boyfriend anyway.

"Is it okay with you? I'm really fine being in here." - he said but you shook your head.

"It's fine Tetsu. It's too cold on the floor and you might have a body ache or get sick. Come here." - you said so he nodded and you moved to the other side as he lie beside you.