You Told Them You're Pregnant

Its like, you were telling them something and they weren't listening to you, so you told them you're pregnant to get their attention sorry for the lame title XD

Kuroko

You were at home with Kuroko since he decided to come by. You happily tell him a story about you seeing a dog that looks a lot like Nigou.

"He was really cute. Omg, if only I could take him home." - you said as you felt a bit disppointed, since ypu just saw it and thought it was a stray dog. "Too bad I don't have a picture of him." - you added as you let out a sigh.

Kuroko didn't answer, he was spacing out, you pouted and thought of a plan that would really get his attention.

"Testu.." - you said pausing a bit as you look at him to see if he heard you. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

His eyes widen in surprise as he looked at you. He still keeps his blank expression but you seen through him since you saw his pupils dilate.

"What?" - he said stuttering, still looks so lost as he looked at you.

You bursts out laughing since you couldn't take it anymore seeing how cute he looked.

He then let out a sigh. "Wait, so if I really was, you wouldn't like it?" - you told him.

"I would be happy." - he said, you just looked at him not convinced. "I was just shocked, and already thinking of ways on what to tell your parents since they might kill me." - he continued answering your unspoken question.

Kise

You were telling Kise about something great that happened to you but he wasn't listening because he was too focus on his newly released magazine.

You got annoyed and thought of something to get his attention.

"Ryōta.." - you said as you paused a bit to see if he heard you. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

He froze from his seat.

"Ryōta?" - you called out, while he is still frozen solid.