They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)

Dedicated to: New_Skara_Scream

I hope you'll like it~~

Thanks for your request~ I literally got nothing else to update HAHAHA

But I think I got it wrong :((

Kuroko

It's the weekend and you got nothing to do since there's not much school works to do. You decided to come with Kuroko who is at the gym along with his teammates. He didn't want you to come along because you might get bored but you insist.

All of them starts to go on their respective equipments that is for their program while Kuroko stays with you.

"You can start now Tetsu~ Don't mind me." - you said as you look around. There are a lot of other people inside, wherein some of them look so hot with them abs~

"How do you turn this on?" - you asked as the treadmill catches your eyes. Kuroko followed you.

"Do you wanna try it?" - he asked a bit worried.

"Yeah!" - you said excitedly. You wanted to lose some pounds anyway because you felt like you're gaining weight.

He set up the equipment. "You'll start at number 3 then just press this button if you want to increase the speed, while the other one is for the incline of the treadmill if you want it to go higher. Lastly, if you're getting tired just press this button to stop. It's been around here for quite a while so the labels are erased." - he said as you just nodded he step aside and watched you.

Number 3 is very easy so you quickly went to 5.

"Woah! I'm getting the hang of it!" - you said and press the button again, so the speed is 6.

It's a bit fast but you can manage.