You're Giving Birth

Kuroko

"AHHH!!! AHH!!" - you screamed from the top of your lungs as you held on Kuroko's hand. You can't feel anything anymore but the pain of giving birth.

"You can do it (First name)! I'm here." - he said assuring you. As you breathe in and out then you screamed again.

"DAMN IT! AHHH!!" - you screamed once more as Kuroko winced in pain from your tight grip.

After a while you can hear a loud cry and you knew for sure that's your baby. You sighed and smiled.

"You did it (First name). You worked hard." - he said as he kissed your forehead. He showed you the baby and you cry in tears of joy.

-

You just woke up from your sleep and you saw Kuroko beside you sleeping his head resting on your bed. You saw his hand which you tightly gripped awhile ago and it was red and had some scratches.

"You worked hard too." - you said as you trace the lines of his scratches on his hand.

He suddenly moved and he slowly raised his head, "Oh. You woke up (First name)." - he said smiling sincerely. You saw how his eyes are red.

"You cried?" - you asked.

"I didn't." - he said and you knew he's lying. You were about to say something when you heard a knock so Kuroko went for the door and opened it.

"I quickly notified the nurse that you woke up, I'm pretty sure you want to see our baby." - he said and you try to prevent tears from falling but you can't.

"Congratulations! It's a (boy/girl, your choice)!" - the nurse said as she carefully handed your baby to you.

"What shall we name (him/her)?" - Kuroko asked excited. You smiled, "(You decide on the name too haha).

"That's perfect! It suits (him/her)." - he said as you nodded. He move closer to you as he kissed your forehead once again then the baby's forehead.