He 'Waved' At You

(This is just a short update on each members hehe oh and it's so random you don't know why and how it progressed that way lmao. please don't hate me)

Kuroko

Scrolling through your feed, your phone suddenly had a ding! sound which indicated someone messaged you. Since you set the messenger where you won't see who messaged you nor the content of the message, you had no choice but to open it. Sometimes, you regret setting it this way but you still don't change it.

Kuroko is waving at you!

Tap to wave back!

You brow raised with this sudden message so you just stared at it for a while not knowing what to do.

Kuroko: Sorry, I accidentally pressed it.

You grinned.

You: It's alright! I've been waiting for you to chat me actually!

Kuroko: Really? I'm glad.

You already has a long time crush with Kuroko, so taking the first initiative,

You: Mm. You free this weekend? Wanna hang out?

Kuroko: Sure.

"..and that's how mommy got your daddy! Aren't I good?" you exclaimed proudly as soon as you finished your story. Your two daughters nodded vigorously.

"Now, remember, don't ever do what I did! Alright? Be more hard to get! You deserve all the love in the world! Let him suffer! Understand?" you said in a firm tone. Thinking about your daughters doing the same way you did made you frown.

"Mommy did it, why can't we?" your eldest daughter asked tilting her head in confusion.

You patted her head, "Sweetie, your dad is different case. Just remember what I said earlier, okay?" they just both nodded.

"Very good." you said tucking them to bed.

Once you got out of the room you heard someone sigh helplessly, "Wife, they're only 5 years old.."

"I don't care. I just want them to have the best~" you said cutely which made him smile in defeat.

Kise

You were engrossed in a game on your phone when someone suddenly messaged you and it showed on the top screen. 'SOB!' you thought.

Because of the position of the notification, you accidentally clicked it when you were supposed to click something else within the game, which redirected you to messenger.

Kise is waving at you!

Tap to wave back!

Your head pop a vein in anger as you violently typed a reply.

You: BITCH. I'M BLOCKING YOU

In an instant, Kise replied fearing you'd immediately block him.

Kise: N

O!!

NO!

WAIT!

(FIRST NAME)CCHI!

This is not the scenario I had in mind!

Your lips twitched.

You: Then what?!

Kise: You're supposed to wave back, I'd flirt at you then we'll go on a date! ><  How could you be off the script!