You Went To The Beach

Kuroko

Summer has finally started and the gang planned an outing adding you in the party since you're Kuroko's girlfriend. You're conflicted whether to wear a bikini or not so you decided to just bring a high waisted bikini and your normal beach wear which is a rash guard.

AT THE BEACH

"Hey (First name)-chan! Aren't you going out yet? The others are already having fun without us!" Riko said and your eyes widened in shock seeing her wearing a two-piece bikini. You wished you'd be as confident as her.

You sighed and in the end you end up wearing your rash guard. You went out the bathroom and Riko's eyes widened in horror. "You're wearing that?!" she said with distaste. You just nodded.

"Oh no you won't. I'm pretty sure I heard you tell me you bought a bikini with you." she said and she quickly went to your bag.

"Ah! Don't!" you said but it was too late she already found your high waist bikini.

"Found it!" she exclaimed and examined the clothing, "This is nice! I can't wait to see Kuroko's jaw drop!" she giggled then turn her body towards you. "Now wear this." she commanded.

"B—"

"No buts (First name)-chan or else~" she said sweetly but it hides many evil intent which made you gulped. "Hai~" you sighed in defeat and took the clothes from her and went to the bathroom to change.

"Oh my god! You look so hot (First name)-chan!! Let's go!!" she said excitedly grabbing you by the hand and dragging you out.

"Hey guys~~" she said cheerfully waving her hands to the others.

"Oh! Riko— Who's with you? Where's (First name)-san?!" Koganei said in panicked as she looked around you.

"What are you talking about? This is (First name)-chan~" she said as soon as you guys got closer with them.

"SERIOUSLY!?"

"WAAAH! (FIRST NAME)-SAN YOU LOOK GREAT!"

"SMOKING H— AW!" - before Kagami could finish what he was about to say he got smacked in the head by Hyuga.

"It suits you (First name)-san." Hyuga said and you blushed furiously with all their compliments because of this you felt confident but wearing this bikini still made you feel uncomfortable since there are even other people who looks at you.

"Back off, where's Kuroko anyway?" Rika said as she looked side by side for Kuroko.

"I'm here." Kuroko suddenly said popping out of nowhere beside you.

"WAH!" you all exclaimed. Even though you know Kuroko is like this all of you just never gets used to it in a normal day.

"K-Kuroko?! What are you doing?!" Rika said all your eyes widened in surprise when you saw Kuroko stripping off his shirt.

He didn't answer but he just gave you his shirt and you looked at him quizzically.

"Wear this (First name)-san, I noticed you feel uncomfortable wearing that but if you're fine I'm fine with it too." he said and you blushed furiously. You took it and wore it since it's more comfy that way and you're wearing Kuroko's shirt!

"Ah! You're no fun Kuroko!" Riko said as she walked away and went to swim.

"Real smooth there Tetsu~" Izuki teased as he points towards him.