A Kiss In The Rain

Kuroko

You were walking side by side with Kuroko, on your way home. You just finished your club activities and accidentally bump into him so you both decided to go home together since you are in the same neighborhood.

You looked up and you see that the sky is getting dark, so you turn to Kuroko who is also looking up.

"Did you bring an umbrella?" - you asked worried, he shook his head apologetically.

"Oh well." - you said and smiled as you thought of walking in the rain with him would probably be fun.

In just a few minutes, drops of rain started to pour as they get a bit stronger.

"We better run, (Last name)-san." - he said as he covers his head with his bag.

"You're right." - you said doing the same thing as him. Unfortunately, due to the continuous drops of rain, your bag weren't much big of a help, you two are now soaked.

"Wait, (Last name)-san.." - Kuroko called out so you turn to him and he stopped running.

"What is it? We better hurry." - you said as you ran to him. He unbuttoned his coat and put it over his head, leaving a space for you.

"You know it's no use. We're both soak." - you said giggling at him. Even his coat is already drenched. But you still went beside him and ran together.

"Oh, and you can call me by my first name. It's okay." - you said as you smiled at him while he smiled back.

"(First name)-san.." - he smiled. Your heart skipped a beat hearing his voice calling out your name. There was always something you wanted to do when its raining.

You stopped running making Kuroko do the same, as he looked at you confusedly.

"What's the matter, (First name)-san?" - he asked. You faced him and tiptoed reaching for him.

And you kissed him. You saw how his eyes widen in surprise but you nust closed yours and feel the kiss.

Suddenly the rain stopped and you let go and smiled at him.

"What was that, (First name)-san?" - he asked confused.