You Play Basketball Together + Takao

It's like you're curious about their skills and wanted to see how it really is. Like, uhm, you wanted to know how it feels like haha get it? OMG ME. Just read it XD

Kuroko

As you wait for Kuroko to finish his training, something popped in your mind, and that is playing basketball. You wondered why is he working so hard to play it when its just a sport. You wanted to see why.

So, after his training you immediately called his name before he could change clothes.

"Yes, (First name)-san?" - he asked as he catch his breath, tired from training.

"Uhm, will you teach me how to play basketball?" - you asked a bit embarrass since he really looks so tired.

"Sure." - he said as he smiled and went to get the ball. The other players went on their way home leaving you two behind.

"What do you want to learn?" - he asked.

"Hmm, I've been curious as to how can the other players can't see you." - you asked since you've been on his matches and you could see how amazing he is, even you get surprise when he suddenly shows up on the court.

"I don't know. I just really  have a weak presence." - he said, you grabbed the ball from his hand and started dribbling clumsily, which made him smile.

"To see is to believe, I guess? Or to unsee? Since, you disappear." - you said getting confused, but doesn't matter so you started running as you try to dodge him to go for a shoot even though you don't know how.

"Ah!" - you screamed as Kuroko appeared beside you and quickly used his misdirection making you drop the ball.

"Since when did you get here? I just got passed you!" - you gasped and now you know how the opponents feels when he suddenly appears and try to steal the ball from your grasp.

"Let's go home, (First name)-san. You shouldn't tire yourself, and you're wearing a skirt. Good thing I was able to stop you before it lifts." - he said which made you blushed in embarrassment.

Kise

As you watch Kise's training, it makes you curious as to how he could perfectly copy his opponent's technique easily right after he sees it.